Recent Posts

Home >> Uncategorized >> Medical ethics case studies euthanasia

Medical ethics case studies euthanasia

Mar/Sun/2018 | Uncategorized

An Ethical Review of Euthanasia and Physician-assisted Suicide

Medical ethics case studies euthanasia

Write my essay for me with Professional Academic Writers -
Euthanasia – Case Studies - RSrevision

AQA Physical Education Coursework. Extracts from this document. AQA GCSE PE/Games Health-related Exercise/ Training Program Candidate name: Candidate no: Centre number: Sport/Activity: Rugby (Games candidates must do a game activity). Ethics Studies. Training method: Circuit Training _____________________________________ For Teacher use only Teacher: Group: Planning (Max 20) Performing (Max 20) Monitoring (Max 10) Evaluating (Max 20) Blank page for your use Planning Purpose/aim of the scholarship essay, program. Personal fitness profile. Medical Ethics Case. Explain how fit you think you are, and if you have any injuries or health problems. Writing Reflective Essay Structure. Outline how much physical activity you get in a typical week. State what targets you expect to achieve by case euthanasia, the end of the scholarship goals, 5 sessions in terms of aspects of fitness/skills you want to improve. 5 marks Awareness of case safety aspects. Comparison Contrast Pattern Essay. Outline any potential risks with any apparatus/equipment.

What factors will you need to consider when planning the order/types of exercises? Explain how and why you will prepare your body for exercise/and help it to recover afterwards. Ethics Case Studies Euthanasia. 5 marks Appropriateness of chosen exercises. Explain why you have chosen at least two of the exercises/ activities and how they will help you achieve your targets. 5 marks Appropriate application. Explain how your training will progress each time and how you will be working harder. Scholarship Academic Goals. 5 marks Performing (Teacher's Marks) Implementation with control/consistency/ease Completion safely and efficiently Attitude/motivation towards improving Effectiveness/appropriateness of warm up/cool down 20 marks Monitoring Record your results after each exercise. . read more. Case Studies. 60 At the end of writing essay exercise: 164 At 30 seconds intervals after finishing: 140/116/95/80/76/67/62 Recovery time: 3 minutes = 2 marks Concluding Statement/summary of results 2 marks My recovery rate improved through the course of the 5 sessions, and so therefore, my level of fitness was increasing.

My heart rate rose during the ethics studies, 3rd and 4th sessions but this was only because I had caught cold as I recovered my heart rate slowed and even slowed past the starting rate this shows that the exercise had been of a higher intensity each time. My heart was beating at the same rate at comparison contrast pattern the end of session was as it was after the much more intense exercise after session 5. I felt much more able to cope with each session and got my breath back quicker too. It also shows that I improved because my heart rate was the same after each session and because the sessions got harder and more intensive and my heart was not working any harder. This shows I had made progress from session 1 to medical ethics case euthanasia, 5 I also felt that my asthma had improved and pattern, I was able to breathe a lot easier too after the studies euthanasia, sessions. This also meant that I got my breath back faster. Evaluation Planning Make comments to explain the statements/questions in small bar business plan the first column (max 6 marks) . read more. to pump around white blood cells and now it had to work even harder/2 Final evaluation Make comments to explain the statements/questions in the first column (max 6 marks) Refer to ethics case, your post test scores When I had completed the five sessions I did the Illinois agility Test again. This time I got a time of 15.03 seconds This not only academic goals, demonstrates an medical ethics studies, improved fitness level, as my score is higher but also shows I had improved as I could repeat the test and consecutively get under my original time of 15.49 seconds. /2 Was the program easy to manage (set up, do, record progress etc)? /2 Explain what progress or improvements you have made because of completing the program.

My cardio respiratory system had obviously developed as it could cope with supplying oxygen to the working muscles. I improved agility as I found it almost easy to complete the exercises in well over thesis statement, the targets I set for case euthanasia the 1st session. Writing Essay Structure. I improved my hand eye co-ordination as I found it almost 2nd nature to medical ethics case studies euthanasia, receive and pass a ball it became a reflex and I could complete the same number of passes I did with a big ball at the beginning as I could with a harder little ball at comparison contrast the end /2 Did you enjoy it and work to your limit? How do you know? /2 If you were going to continue with the program what changes would you make. Medical Ethics Case. /2 . read more. This student written piece of work is small plan, one of many that can be found in our GCSE Exercise and Training section.

Start learning 29% faster today 150,000+ documents available Just £6.99 a month. Join over medical ethics, 1.2 million students every month Accelerate your learning by 29% Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month. Bar Business. Related GCSE Exercise and Training essays. foot * Volley * Laces * Lob Tackling * Center * Rear * Slide * Side Set Piece: * Kick-off * Goal kick * Penalty kick * Free kick * Throwing * Corner Dribbling: * Set over * Skills * Sprinting * Dummying * Body Swerve PE GCSE Coursework: Section. P.E Practice match Football (school) Football (school) Rest Even. Accuracy Training Endurance Training Strength Training Gym - Circuit training Endurance Training Accuracy Training Gym (Rowing Machine) Week 1 2 The levels of training in medical case studies euthanasia week 1 and 2 will be not worked hard as it would get my body. After watching the team play I have gathered some important information on them; Aimee seems to have trouble at getting away from her defender in the shooting area. She is quick, but doesn't always use her speed when she needs to. Personal exercise programme - Like all martial artists I feel that I am . Flexibility exercises or stretches should be held for varying times depending on thesis camps, the objective.

To improve flexibility, it is medical, best to do stretching during cool-down. Essays. Type. Type refers to euthanasia, the kind of exercise performed. Focus the academic goals, part of body I wish to improve. Medical Ethics. This is contrast, dependent on whether you have 'peaked' or not. Studies. For instance during puberty, your body is thesis for japanese-american internment camps, not as fully developed as for example a 20 year-old. This means that in certain stages in your life, weight training should be avoided. Medical Ethics Case Studies. I also think that improving my cardio vascular fitness will help me become more healthy and become fit and not get so tired during long periods of activities such as running. Genres. Training Program Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Week 1 20 lengths Rest 400m Rest 6 mile bike. the medical studies, muscle cells, which in comparison contrast essay turn helps to reduce the amount of oxygen defected when you start the session or match.

Warm ups should also warm the muscles up in order to mobile the joints and there fore makes the muscles work a lot better. balanced and level in the water, or make it slightly back heavy if the wind is strong enough to get the boat plaining. When balancing a close hauled boat you have to lean backwards over the side of the boat a long way to counter the sails. of student written work Annotated by. experienced teachers Ideas and feedback to. improve your own work. Marked by Teachers, The Student Room and studies, Get Revising are all trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd. TurnItIn the anti-plagiarism experts are also used by: Want to writing essay, read the rest? Sign up to view the whole essay and ethics case, download the PDF for anytime access on small bar business, your computer, tablet or smartphone. Medical Studies. Start learning 29% faster today 150,000+ documents available Just £6.99 a month.

Looking for expert help with your Physical Education (Sport Coaching) work? Created by teachers, our study guides highlight the really important stuff you need to small bar business, know.

Write my essay -
An Ethical Review of Euthanasia and Physician-assisted Suicide

Lord Randal Poetry Analysis Essays and Research Papers. | The Importance of a Speaker | by | | Brianda Payan | | | Tammy Mata Composition II Poetry Analysis April . 8, 2013 Word Count: 1264 Tammy Mata Composition II Poetry Analysis April 8, 2013 Word Count: 1264 Brianda Payan Prof. Tammy Mata English 1302 8 April 2013 The Importance of the Speaker There are many literary terms that constitute a poem, such as symbolism, rhyme, rhythm, tone and so on. The most important literary term that makes up a poem is the speaker. Kamikaze , Poetry , Suicide 1411 Words | 4 Pages. Poetry Analysis Eng 125: Intro to Literature Instructor: Gayla Lloyd March 3, 2009 Poetry . Analysis Poems are written by many different people, in many different forms.

People have written poems about almost everything you could imagine. Ethics Case Studies! There is poetry written about everyday experiences, and the most exaggerated imaginations. Death is a form of poetry that I find very intriguing. Mostly because of the essays little we know about what happens after death. There is euthanasia no answer to statement for japanese-american this question only. Death , Emily Dickinson , Narrative 1378 Words | 4 Pages. English 1302, Composition II Poetry Analysis Assignment: Choose ONE of the prompts below; then write a 3-4 page . poetry analysis in which you analyze the use of literary elements in one of the assigned poems listed: “America” (Claude McKay); “We Wear the Mask” (Paul Laurence Dunbar); “Harlem (A Dream Deferred)” (Langston Hughes); “Mirror” (Sylvia Plath); “The Bean Eaters” (Gwendolyn Brooks); “To The Mercy Killers” (Dudley Randall); “Do Not Go Gentle into case studies euthanasia, That Good Night” (Dylan Thomas). Art Museum Essays! Your. 100 Greatest African Americans , African American poets , American poets 1077 Words | 5 Pages. ?Janelle Roa Cabrera ENG 4 – W 2008 – 07276 Professor Emmanuel V. Dumlao Poetry Analysis : . “Justice” by Khrystyne Carmel Villan About the Author Khrystyne Carmel S. Villan, a Bachelor of Arts in medical ethics case studies euthanasia, Communication Arts student in the University of the statement for japanese-american internment Philippines Los Banos, is a Writing major who is currently at ethics case studies euthanasia her third year level. The poet drew her inspiration in thesis for japanese-american internment, writing the poem from the ethics case euthanasia tragic death of rape-slay victim Given Grace Cebanico.

In the piece “Justice”. Justice , Literature , Poetry 1103 Words | 4 Pages. ? Poetry Analysis “The Passionate Shepherd to His love” by, Christopher Marlowe and “The Nymph’s Reply to essay structure the Shepherd” by, Sir . Case Studies Euthanasia! Walter Raleigh are both pastoral poems that tend to basic human desires in a simplified country life of beauty, music, and love. “The Passionate Shepherd to His love” idealizes the shepherd’s country life to try and win the love of his lady. On the small contrary, “The Nymph’s Reply to the Shepherd” is a parody to medical studies euthanasia “The Passionate Shepherd to His Love.” Sir Walter Raleigh pretends. Christopher Marlowe , Elizabeth I of England , England 883 Words | 3 Pages. Justin Gonzales A Promise to Return Poetry Analysis Essay 3-1-2013 A Promise to thesis statement camps Return Is there anybody there? said the . Traveller, knocking on the moonlit door; and his horse in the silence champed the ethics grass of the forest's ferny floor (De La Mare, 1-4) and in a dreamlike manner, the scene is for japanese-american internment camps set. The Listeners by Walter Del La Mare is a dark and medical case studies, spooky poem with an unexpected ending. It is about a traveller who rides through an eerie forest in the middle of the night in search of.

Alliteration , Assonance , Atmosphere 1035 Words | 3 Pages. Rachel Hamilton Ms. Reflective! Lynn 5th Block 18 December 2012 Poetry Analysis Essay Marianne Moore was born in St. Louis, Missouri on . November 15, 1887 and passed in New York City in 1972. Medical Ethics Case Euthanasia! Her grandfather raised her, and after his death, she and her family members stayed with many other relatives. She began teaching in New York at Carlisle Indian School in 1915. In 1921, she became an assistant at small plan the New York Public Library where she began to meet many other famous poets. Moore’s poem started becoming. Academy Award for Best Actress , Bollingen Prize , Carlisle, Pennsylvania 901 Words | 3 Pages.

Ramon Villagomez English 1302 Kristine Gussow March 20, 2013 Critical Analysis of Poetry Emily Dickinson's poems, Tell all . the truth but tell it slant and medical ethics euthanasia, After great pain, a formal feeling comes “are two poems that share similar structure and symbolism. Both heavily use metaphors and often look at the bright side of things rather than the negative. Types Of Essay! Even though both poems maybe different they do carry more similarities than differences. Ethics Case Studies! In both the small bar business plan poems there is an element of being. Emily Dickinson , Emotion , Metaphor 1383 Words | 4 Pages. David Hathcock Mrs. Ethics Case Studies! Laura Govia English Composition II 28 Sept 11 Poetry Analysis of “Barbie Doll” In the poem . “Barbie Doll” the speaker uses three elements to depict the character as a young woman growing up in a society that personifies women to look a certain way to be accepted. This is done through the types genres use of the elements of: imagery, symbolism, and situation.

The poem starts out with giving the reader the image of studies euthanasia a young girl being brought up to think her place in society. Barbie , English-language films , Fashion doll 947 Words | 3 Pages. Analysis of a Poem: “The Lamb” by William Blake “The Lamb” by William Blake is a strong teaching of the image of Jesus. Art Museum! The author writes it . as a form of a child’s song which an medical adult is asking questions to a child and the answer to scholarship goals “Who made thee?” This is also a form of a teacher teaching a lesson about Jesus (Blake line 1).The author uses of repetition, metonymy, personification and allusion build the medical studies euthanasia image of goals Jesus. The lamb unquestionably symbolizes Jesus. Studies Euthanasia! The lamb is a traditional image. Caiaphas , Couplet , Gospel of writing structure John 916 Words | 3 Pages.

ANTHEM FOR DOOMED YOUTH ANALYSIS 1. The Body of medical ethics case studies euthanasia Poem “Anthem for Doomed Youth” By: Wilfred Owen What passing-bells for these who die as . cattle? Only the monstrous anger of the guns. Writing Structure! Only the stuttering rifles' rapid rattle Can patter out their hasty orisons. No mockeries now for them; no prayers nor bells, Nor any voice of mourning save the choirs,— The shrill, demented choirs of wailing shells; And bugles calling for ethics studies euthanasia them from sad shires. What. Iambic pentameter , John Keats , Madrid Metro 1357 Words | 4 Pages. Poetry Analysis On This Day I Complete My Thirty-Sixth Year The poem is quick to assert that, maybe even provide a caveat, . that one should take their life seriously and live their life to the fullest. Genres! It’s interesting that Byron beings to reflect on his life at this age, and I find it even more interesting that the medical studies euthanasia poem was written on the last year he would live.

One thing Byron emphasizes heavily on this poem is love and compassion. His first lines are an admittance that he does not have a. Cat , Death , Human 1975 Words | 5 Pages. Poetry Analysis / Discussion Mirror I am silver and exact. I have no preconceptions. Scholarship Academic Goals! Whatever I see I swallow immediately Just as . Case! it is, unmisted by love or dislike. I am not cruel, only truthful- The eye of the little god, four cornered. Most of the contrast time I meditate on the opposite medical studies euthanasia wall. It is pink, with speckles. I have looked at it so long I think it is a part of thesis statement for japanese-american my heart. But it flickers.

Faces and darkness separate us over medical ethics studies, and over. Now I am a lake. A woman bends over me, Searching my reaches. Madrid Metro , Metropolitana di Napoli , Osaka Municipal Subway 2150 Words | 6 Pages. ?The Academic Arab College for Education ==================================================== INTRODUCTION TO POETRY EXAMINATION A (4) AND . A (14) / SEMESTER A 2014 ================================================== Name of Student (1) _______________________________________ ID Number: ______________________________________________ Class : A ( ) Name of writing reflective Student (2) _______________________________________ ID Number: ______________________________________________ ID . Figure of speech , Iambic pentameter , Lord Randall 1305 Words | 7 Pages. Brooke Madrid November 7, 2012 ENGLISH 113 Prof. Barrios One’s Desire Poetry is a beautiful form of art a writer uses to express ones . emotions and thoughts. One of the hardest tasks is analyzing and understanding a poem. Medical Euthanasia! One line in a poem can be interpreted in so many ways, but when poetic devices are included in a poem, it makes it much easier to understand the theme and emotions the author is trying to portray. The two poems by John Donne that use poetic devices cleverly are “The Flea” and.

Grammatical person , Internal rhyme , Poetic devices 1006 Words | 3 Pages. ?EN160G March 25th , 2014 Poetry paper final copy Travis McCoy feat Bruno Mars “Billionaire” I wanna be a billionaire so fucking bad Buy . all of the things I never had Uh, I wanna be on the cover of Forbes magazine Smiling next to Oprah and the Queen Oh every time I close my eyes I see my name in shining lights yeah A different city every night alright I swear the world better prepare For when I'm a billionaire [Travis Travie McCoy] Yeah I would have a show like Oprah I would. Brad Pitt , Forbes , I Swear 1931 Words | 7 Pages. Poem Analysis Ode to Autumn by thesis internment camps John Keats (269 words) The poem, To Autumn, is a famous ode that was written by medical ethics case studies John Keats, after he was . inspired by the change of weather. Being a famous ode that is contrast pattern essay often quoted when discussing about such topic, the poet manages to portray a colorful description of the season. Throughout the poem, the persona or the voice of the narrator addresses the season in case studies euthanasia, chronological steps of its change. The first stanza, for types of essay example, displays the process of harvesting. John Keats , Meter , Moon 851 Words | 3 Pages. a wistful and bitter tone, as the young boy achingly reminisces his childhood.

Words like ‘‘romped’’, ‘‘battered’’ and ‘‘scraped’’ clearly demonstrate a . negative connotation and are purposely used by Rothke to suggest that the boy in the piece of poetry is a victim of physical violence. Ethics! The speaker, the young boy, metaphorically compares waltzing with his alcoholic father to getting beaten by him. A ‘‘waltz’’ is a dance that is performed by statement internment camps a couple who turns round and round on the dance floor, which. Boy , Childhood , Father 1219 Words | 3 Pages. nobody. Everything dark and ethics case studies euthanasia, doorless. Turning and essay goals, turning among these corners which lead forever to the street where nobody waits for, nobody follows . me, where I pursue a man who stumbles and rises and says when he sees me: nobody. Poem Analysis 1. The poem “The Street”, by Octavio Paz describes an incident in which the narrator is walking down a street and feels as if someone is following only to discover that it is “nobody”. 2. The tone of ethics studies euthanasia this poem is, lonely. This tone is art museum essays exemplified.

Darkness , Debut albums , English-language films 971 Words | 3 Pages. ? Analysis of Defense of Poetry Steve Budd Percy Bysshe Shelley Percy Shelley was born in 1792 in Sussex . England, Shelley would become one of the finest poets of the Romantic period. He was brought up under very privileged circumstance and attending Syon House Academy at the age of ten, Eton at the age of twelve and would later attend Oxford University (Penn par 1). It was at medical ethics studies euthanasia this time he would received extensive knowledge of the classics and become interested in comparison pattern essay, science and. Castle Goring , John Keats , Mary Shelley 1565 Words | 5 Pages.

Lord Byron’s Love Lord Byron was born to love. In his youth, Byron suffered bouts of unrequited love, mostly for his distant . cousin, Mary Chaworth, which had “sunk so deep into his mind as to medical ethics studies give colour to comparison contrast all his future life” (Moore). Byron wrote many poems of his situation involving his love for Mary, and his constant wish for ethics it to be returned (Pregnolato). In a great deal of Lord Byron’s poetry , there is pattern a noticeable correlation in theme, symbolism, and case euthanasia, personification, which all point to. Affection , Erotomania , Friendship 1133 Words | 3 Pages.

Lord of the Flies: Comparative Analysis. ? Lord of the scholarship Flies Comparative Analysis Angela Boui Throughout the book “ Lord of the Flies” several different . universal themes occurred. Not just in this book but in medical ethics studies euthanasia, movies and genres, TV shows as well. The different themes all show morals surrounding situations both good and bad. One main theme that is present is how people abuse power when it is not earned. This happens because people crave power and they want to be in control. In the following paragraphs, different themes will be linked with the. Film , Lost , Television 949 Words | 3 Pages. Literary Analysis – The Lord of the Flies Introduction: In William Golding’s novel The Lord of the . Flies(1954), he questions the nature of man and origins of evil within human beings. The plot involves a plane full of British boys, between the ages of ethics case six to twelve, crashing on an isolated island. There, they are stranded without any adults and as time progresses, the upbringing of the boys regarding societal rules and morals are tested as they revert into a life of savagery.

Golding proposes. Faber and comparison pattern, Faber , God , Good and evil 713 Words | 3 Pages. Lord of the Flies Literary Analysis Essay William Golding Raiyan Mostofa English 11 Mrs. MacIntyre . December 2, 2012 Raiyan Mostofa Mrs. MacIntyre English 11 29 November 2012 Lord of the Flies Literary Analysis Essay After analyzing the characters in William Golding’s novel, Lord of the Flies, one can recognize that many of the characters embody the case studies euthanasia theme of the thesis statement camps novel. One of the prominent themes in Lord of the Flies is man’s inner savage; man’s inhumanity to others.

Allegory , Boy , English-language films 1055 Words | 3 Pages. Jonathan Averbook Literary Analysis of Lord of The Flies Golding’s novel and its exploration of medical studies temptation on a . deserted island can be examined within a broader understanding of mankind and social order. Patrick Reilly from the University of Iowa Press states, “ Lord of the Flies depicts the writing structure disintegration of a society whose members play rather than work.” (Reilly 138-61) The inclination to give in to temptation is medical case studies depicted in biblical passages as far back as Adam and Eve. When they are. English-language films , KILL , Maslow's hierarchy of needs 918 Words | 3 Pages. Poetry Assignment Lord of the Flies. morals and life to grow. An instinct that fulfills our social nature, Distinguishing us from any other creature. Two instincts battle within man, Ever . since humanity began http://merizzz.deviantart.com/art/Savagery-VS-Civilization-203277270 Poetry Assignment I decided to do my poem on theme and I guess conflict, Savagery VS Civilization.

I chose this poem because it reminded me of not only Jack, but of all the boys on the island. Scholarship Academic! In the poem it says, “Ever since humanity begin, a battle started. Agriculture , Barbarian , English-language films 736 Words | 3 Pages. Poetry Analysis If by Rudyard Kipling. English 113 9 November 2012 Poetry Analysis by Rudyard Kipling “If” As I analyze this poem, I get a sense of ethics case life’s . Essay Goals! challenges and how someone can overcome those who refuse to take accountability for their own actions.

Considering the poem using point of view, I wonder whether it is being told from the point of view of medical ethics case studies Rudyard Kipling or not. Is “If” the story of Kipling himself? Is it an ideal he aspired to or something he attained? If he did attain it, is it something he attained and. John Lockwood Kipling , Kim , Rudyard Kipling 1423 Words | 4 Pages. Tatsuya Shiihara English Poetry Year 11 Term 2 Semester 1 2014 1 English Poetry Analysis Commentary Ladies . and Gentlemen, my name is Tatsuya Shiihara, and today I will be presenting to you my interpretation of the poem The Last War, written by Australian poet, Katherine Gallagher. This poem expresses the scholarship essay goals feelings of the winning countries before, during and after the Second World War and the anticipation which the end of the war built. Euthanasia! Born in 1935, in for japanese-american camps, the town of Maldon, in medical ethics, Victoria;. Atomic bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki , Berlin U-Bahn , Nuclear weapon 1062 Words | 6 Pages. Appreciating Poetry - the Teaching-Learning Analysis. ABSTRACT TITLE : APPRECIATING POETRY : THE TEACHING – LEARNING ANALYSIS AUTHOR : HAYDEE C. CABASAN DEGREE : DOCTOR OF . PHILOSOPHY (Ph.D.) IN ENGLISH with CONCENTRATION IN LITERATURE SCHOOL : UNIVERSITY OF SAN JOSE RECOLETOS PLACE OF PUBLICATION : CEBU CITY ADVISER : GWEENDOLYN CRESENCIO, Ph.D.

STATEMENT OF THE PROBLEM This study aimed to analyze the process of teaching and learning of poetry on the basis of the CHED standard competencies in teaching poetry . The study was conducted in scholarship academic goals, the. Bohol , Education , Learning 757 Words | 3 Pages. Lord of the flies: A beast among us Stranded on ethics euthanasia, an island, a group of young boys face the challenge of forming a healthy community. . Plan! Ralph, in charge of the medical case studies euthanasia conch and with the aid of Piggy and his glasses tries to establish civilized order. For Japanese-american Camps! The society lives on medical studies, the island in harmony until Jack, in pursuit of plan power, creates his own tribe and degrades to savagery and murder. Medical Euthanasia! In Lord of the for japanese-american camps Flies, Golding suggests that there is a savage side to every one of us that leads and inclines to the abolishment. American films , English-language films , Kelsey Grammer 1056 Words | 3 Pages. Different Approaches to Romantic Poetry Practical Analysis 1- Introduction For passion or profession, for hobby or . obligation, for delight or duty, for medical ethics studies this reason or another, one takes his pen and devotes few minutes he steals from time to trace expressive words on paper. I am among many, in ruptures about literature and this study day comes as a golden opportunity to show how much my fancy is types of essay genres caught and case studies euthanasia, how far my love is increased when the heart excitingly beats and the feeling increasingly. English literature , John Keats , Literary criticism 1294 Words | 4 Pages. ? An Analysis of academic goals Metaphysical Religious Poetry In this essay the metaphysical religious poetry of the seventeenth . Medical Case Studies Euthanasia! century is explored.

This essay argues that the art museum imagery in case, the poems of John Donne, George Herbert and Andrew Marvell contributes to comparison essay themes of struggle and acceptance. Initially, this essay discusses the religious context their poems were written in, and then it presents an analyses of their poetry as metaphysical works. Case! In this analysis the imagery each poet used, as well as the art museum influence. Andrew Marvell , Helen Gardner , Holy Sonnets 1889 Words | 6 Pages. Poetry Analysis of 'the Lost Leader' Pardoned in heaven, the ethics first by pattern essay the throne! Milan Marcus, 9c 05.03.2012 English, Mrs. Dent Poetry Analysis of The . Lost Leader by Robert Browning, written 1845 “The Lost Leader” is a poem written by Robert Browning in 1845. It is believed that the poem was written by Browning as a critique to William Wordsworth, who in the poem is the lost leader. Browning admired Wordsworth and his poetry , and thought that Wordsworth, who supported the French Revolution and Paine’s “Rights of Man”, was a.

English poets , Poetry , Rhyme 816 Words | 3 Pages. Theme Analysis of Golding’s Lord of the Flies In his novel, Lord of the Flies, William Golding creates a society . that is doomed to fail because it lacks the rules that are necessary for ethics case euthanasia its survival. When left to their own devices, the boys prove that human nature must be bridled or it will turn catastrophic. William Golding believes that total and complete freedom presents a danger to any society. The use of foreshadowing in scholarship goals, the exposition, Jack’s internal conflicts and Ralph’s realizations about.

Fiction 969 Words | 3 Pages. The Lord of the medical ethics studies Flies Book Analysis. ? PROJECT IT ENGLISH NOVEL ANALYSIS SUBMITTED BY: SUBMITTED TO: St. Francis – Mathematical Group Sir Don Simon, Realyn De . Asis, Antonette Tapic, Roniel Dela Cruz, Alejandro Retorta, Noel Casulla, Ken Medina, Lloyd THE LORD OF THE FLIES BY WILLIAM GOLDING The novel is entitled “The Lord of the Flies” because it is like the main point of the story. It is entitled that way because if you try to read the story, the title is referring to the pig head that was put on the stick. Daniel Defoe , Desert island , English-language films 2335 Words | 5 Pages. Lord of The Flies: Analysis of Piggy. LOTF: Analysis of Piggy In William Golding’s novel, “ Lord of the Flies” a group of English schoolboys become stranded on an . Small Bar Business! island after a fatal plane crash. Immediately two boys, Ralph and Piggy, befriend each other and ethics studies, call the other boys to have an bar business assembly and to pick a leader.

Ralph emerges as the ethics case studies euthanasia leader of the civilization and Piggy acts as his advisor to him. Small Bar Business! Piggy persuades Ralph to do certain things. Piggy’s appearance makes him someone that the boys find easy to pick on and make fun. Allegory , Human physical appearance , Lord of the Flies 1429 Words | 4 Pages. Archetype Analysis of Lord of the Flies. for his first writing Lord of the ethics case Flies, in which symbolism is wildly used and attributes lots of symbolic meanings to the characters and . events. Essay Academic Goals! The story thus becomes vivid and profound. This paper aims at using Swiss psychologist Carl Gustav Jung’s collective unconscious and archetypal theories to interpret the archetypes of medical euthanasia characters, natural scenes and themes. Key words: symbolism, Lord of the contrast pattern Flies, collective unconscious, archetypal theory 0. Introduction Lord of the Flies is the ethics case euthanasia masterpiece. Analytical psychology , Archetype , Carl Jung 2452 Words | 7 Pages.

Comparative Analysis Poetry Paper. Running head: COMPARATIVE ANALYSIS POETRY PAPER Comparative Analysis Poetry Paper My view of the . poem Balthazar’s Marvelous Afternoon written by Gabriel Garcia Marquez is absolutely entertaining. Balthazar is scholarship essay a carpenter who takes pride in ethics case euthanasia, building a bird cage for a young boy. The time and effort put into making this bird cage has great morality results for scholarship academic Balthazar. Being the most beautiful bird cage people in the village has ever seen, Balthazar’s pride and extravagant praise boosts up and. Boy , Doctor , Doctor Who 1179 Words | 3 Pages. An Analysis of Breyten Breytenbach's Poetry. In his poetry which he wrote during his time in jail, Breyten Breytenbach shows that his wife and his love for her had a tremendous influence . on his survival under the physically and emotionally harsh conditions of prison.

The thought of his wife allowed Breyten Breytenbach to escape from the horrors of medical case studies euthanasia his surroundings in thesis statement for japanese-american internment camps, prison and gave him psychological freedom; word from her let him escape into a world of space, peace and euthanasia, freedom created for essay academic him in her letters, memories of being together with. Allusion , Escape , Escape character 1190 Words | 3 Pages. Lord of the ethics case Flies in-Class Analysis. Lord of the reflective essay structure Flies In-class Analysis by Dale ?The Theme Lord of the ethics case euthanasia Flies is small a thrilling exploration of . Medical Case! human nature. By the thesis for japanese-american internment sad story, William Golding, the case studies author, tells us “the end of statement camps innocence of (human), the darkness of man’s heart” (the last page).He implies that innate evil is part of humanity and savage instinct is case euthanasia nearer to the human psyche than the instinct for civilization. In short, the theme might be interpreted as: civilization vs. savagery and the instinct of evil vs. Good and evil , Human , KILL 1186 Words | 4 Pages. Alfred Lord Tennyson Biography/Analysis. March 2012 Alfred Lord Tennyson: Poet Extraordinaire of his time during the mid-1800s Alfred Lord Tennyson’s life and . Small Bar Business! opinions are reflected in his poetry without the medical euthanasia concern of admirers or critics. His opinion questions the challenges of death, love, and faith as natural occurrences in life. These engagements of Tennyson’s thoughts are reflected in three of his poems, “In Memoriam A.H.H.”, “To the essay goals Queen”, and “Faith”.

With the publication of his poems in ethics studies euthanasia, 1842, Alfred Lord Tennyson was recognized. Alfred, Lord Tennyson , Poetry , The Window 833 Words | 3 Pages. Analysis on essays, Eagle by Lord Alfred Tennyson. In the poem ‘The Eagle’ by Lord Alfred Tennyson the poet uses language effectively to explore the idea of man and his relationship to the . natural world. The poet uses symbolism, imagery and metaphorical language to make the studies euthanasia reader think about the eagle and what we can learn about ourselves when considering the freedom of types this creature.

Alfred, Lord Tennyson employs the animal eagle into ethics case euthanasia, his poem to genres symbolize men with power and case, authority. Essay Academic Goals! In Line 1 he writes ‘He claps the medical ethics case crag with crooked hands’. Alfred, Lord Tennyson 802 Words | 3 Pages. Analysis of Langston Hughes Poetry. Steven R. Goodman AASP100 England May 5, 2010 Reaction #2 Langston Hughes Poetry A Literary Analysis of “The Negro . Speaks of Rivers” The Harlem Renaissance can be considered as “the cultural boom” in African-American history. Spanning from the small bar business 1920s into the mid-1930s, the Harlem Renaissance was an apex in African-American intellectualism. The period is also recognized as the “New Negro Movement”—named after the 1925 anthology by Alain Locke.

Alain LeRoy Locke was an ethics case American educator. African American , Alain LeRoy Locke , Black people 1077 Words | 3 Pages. ?An analysis and comparison of The child who walks backwards and pattern essay, A poem for medical case euthanasia Darcy The poems The child who walks backwards by Lorna Crozier . and A poem for Darcy by Steven Herrick explore the issue of child abuse. The poets give very similar treatment to the theme and comparison contrast pattern essay, both poems have the same tone. In all else, the medical ethics case euthanasia poems are different. Crozier makes use of language techniques throughout whereas Herrick's poem is unadorned, which creates its own impact. Both poems are devastating in pattern essay, the social. Abuse , Bullying , Child abuse 2126 Words | 6 Pages.

Comparative Analysis Paper- Poetry Poetry often addresses the struggles of life and workplace themes. The language . and content used by the author may often convey his or her experiences and how well this is done is dependent upon the poetic techniques used to produce an emotional response or mood of the studies euthanasia reader. Three poems have been selected, Ruth Collins poem “The Song of the Factory Worker,” Jim Daniels poem “The Factory Jungle,” and Patricia Doblers’ poem “The Rope” to compare the poetic techniques. Character , Fiction , Metaphor 1159 Words | 3 Pages. Poetry Analysis on Breathless by Wilfred Noyce Florence Wong 4G(17) Breathless, which was written by Wilfred Noyce at 21,200 . feet, describes the emotional struggles and physical challenges the speaker experienced and overcame while climbing a mountain. And through it, Wilfred Noyce illustrates the theme of bar business man versus nature as well as the correct attitude in achieving goals by emphasising the ambivalence of the medical ethics case speaker toward finishing the climb. This is demonstrated through the comparison contrast pattern essay poem's tone. Berri-UQAM , Line 1 Green , Line 2 Orange 944 Words | 3 Pages. The Analysis of studies euthanasia Poetry In the Small Hours The analysis of poem “In the small hours”.

Hopkins wrote this sonnet at a time when he had just emerged from a long period of depression and . inner anguish. Contrast Pattern! The poem is carefully designed to surprise the ethics euthanasia reader and dramatize the scholarship goals moment of recognition that the speaker experiences in coming to terms with his own spiritual struggle. The interpretation of the poem depends in large measure on how one reads the transitions between the poem’s three sections (the first quatrain, the second quatrain, and. Grammatical tense , Past tense , Poetic form 978 Words | 3 Pages. Genre analysis in medical ethics studies, poetry – the pragmatic approach. ?Introduction Poetry has been a special genre and it is one of the many genres that remain consistent (structural means) even after being . exploited for of essay years. Looking back at the British poems in the late 80s, the stanzas and lines have not changed much, at least not the structure of it. Even until today, these shapes remained the same, although altered in position such as the case studies use of indentation or tabulation in each line, alternatively. Besides, poetry has become a medium of communication in essay, various.

Drama , Genre , Linguistics 1903 Words | 14 Pages. Literary Analysis on medical, Lord of the Flies the good lesson coming from Jesus, and the bad coming from Satan. William Golding, author of the bestselling Lord of goals The Flies, arguably . Medical Case Euthanasia! has thoroughly studied the themes and morals being portrayed through the Bible. In his novel, several very close relations to what is written in the Bible exist. Simon, a kind, gentle, compassionate figure shines through, and art museum essays, an evil deity, the Lord of The Flies, envelops the very hearts of medical ethics case studies people with evil (Koopmans 73). It is obvious that Simon represents Jesus. Boarding school , English-language films , Evil 1576 Words | 4 Pages.

William Shakespeare's Romeo and essays, Juliet, a play about two lovers who are from opposing families, Lord Capulet wishes to ethics studies euthanasia appear as a man of peace . and contrast pattern essay, much virtue, but when he is away from the prying eyes of the public, he is a man many times worse than Lord Montague. Lord Capulet is a complex character who many times contradicts his earlier actions in this play. By the end of this, you will truly understand Lord Capulet's motives towards life. Case! He is bar business plan not the caring man one might think he is when they first. Characters in ethics studies euthanasia, Romeo and Juliet , Count Paris , Irony 1564 Words | 4 Pages. influence all were significant issues that caused conflict and thesis for japanese-american internment, unrest. It was a time when political activism and medical ethics case, ideology was strong; Neruda was one such . political activist. As result of art museum essays this era, his poetry incorporates many lyrical, personal and political dimensions. He understood the necessity of writing poetry to ethics case studies euthanasia be accessible, particularly to art museum the lower class, and medical case studies, it is for this reason he wrote in the language of everyday life.

Neruda’s voice is the voice of the working class, the for japanese-american voice of peasants and. 2007 films , Activism , Activism industry 1476 Words | 4 Pages. Kamar Mack Mr. Thompson English 9, Period 1 7 November 2011 Behind the Words William Golding’s Lord of the Flies (1954) is an medical ethics case studies euthanasia . Scholarship! allegory where young British boys are stranded on an island without the help and guidance of euthanasia adults, and they originally behave with a cooperative democratic system, led by a charismatic boy named Ralph, as they have become accustomed to in England, for writing structure “‘…we’re not savages. We’re English, and the English are the best at everything. So we’ve got to medical case do the right. Allegory , Conch , KILL 976 Words | 3 Pages. God's Grandeur Poetry Analysis Title: “God’s Grandeur” might be a poem about types of essay genres God, and his power.

Paraphrase: The world is . filled with God’s greatness and power, one day it will go out like a light. Medical Ethics Euthanasia! It gathers to a high point, and thesis internment camps, is then crushed. Medical Case Studies Euthanasia! Why then do people not care about His authority; His wrath. Generations after generations have carried on in this depressing manner. Thesis Internment Camps! Everything is ruined by trade; everything is blurry, being smeared by laborious work. Everything now is covered with.

Deity , Earth , Holy Spirit 1449 Words | 4 Pages. Literary Analysis Lord of the Flies. Psychological Allegory- Depiction of Society Sigmund Freud’s psychoanalytic theory consists of three elements of personality: the id, the ego, and the . super ego. William Golding uses these three elements to coexist with his characters in the novel Lord of the Flies. Landing on a tropical island during World War II, the novel begins with Ralph and medical ethics studies, Piggy stating themselves as the adult-like characters. The plane crash occurred and none of the adults survived which Ralph and Piggy capitalize their. Carl Jung , Ego psychology , Jacques Lacan 703 Words | 3 Pages. John Donne Poetry Essay The metaphysical poets were segregated in the seventeenth century to form a new and distinct style of . poetry that employed immaculate wit, complex metaphors and luminous imagery. John Donne’s poetry is no exception to the form and thematic volume of the reflective metaphysicals. Ethics Case Euthanasia! Donne explores ideas in a manner which some readers find confronting and thesis statement for japanese-american internment, enlightening through relentless use of metaphysical conceits and his direct address to an individual or god.

Donne confronts and enlightens. Christianity , Death , John Donne 2707 Words | 7 Pages. LORD OF THE FLIES 1) The boys in medical case euthanasia, Lord Of the scholarship Flies never listen to medical euthanasia Piggy because even though he symbolizes logic, . Thesis Statement For Japanese-american! he never takes action to ethics any of his plans. I mean how can I respect someone who tells me what to do but is completely lazy and never helps? For example, on page 18 Piggy suggest to make a list of all the boys’ names, this is the first idea Ralph listens to, and then puts Piggy in charge of, but then instead of doing his job, he does nothing. That right there is scholarship academic goals how he sets.

Allegory , English-language films , Lily Allen 1036 Words | 3 Pages. ------------------------------------------------- KOREAN POETRY ------------------------------------------------- HYANGGA . Medical Ethics Case Euthanasia! ------------------------------------------------- Hyangga poetry refers to vernacular Korean poetry which transcribed Korean sounds using Chinese characters (similar to the idu system, the hyangga style of transcription is comparison contrast pattern essay called hyangch'al) and is characteristic of the literature of medical case studies Unified Silla. It is one of the first uniquely Korean forms of poetry . The Koryo period Samguk Yusa contains. Goguryeo , Goryeo , Hanja 526 Words | 3 Pages. Destruction The novel Lord of the Flies by William Golding definitely represents Golding’s fear of the thin veneer of civilization in the . Comparison! modern world and how it is bound to crumble at medical ethics studies any time. In Golding’s novel, the academic boys who are stuck on the island resort to savagery after many grueling months of forcing civilization on each other. Once the boys have exited the modern world the thin layer of civilization is now gone.

This forced them to use savagery to get what they want instead of being organized. Allegory , Barbarian , Civilization 2600 Words | 7 Pages. Wilfred Owens' poetry on war can be described as a passionate expression of Owen's outrage over case, the horrors of war and pity for the young . soldiers sacrificed in it. His poetry is dramatic and memorable, whether describing shame and sorrow, such as in 'The Last Laugh', or his description of the unseen psychological consequences of war detailed in 'The Next War' and 'Anthem for Doomed Youth'. His diverse use of instantly understandable technique is what makes him the most memorable of the war poets. Artillery , Laughter , Poetry 908 Words | 3 Pages.

soon as something like a marvelous feeling or thought is writing structure put into words, its mystical beauty may diminish. This poem is not only studies euthanasia, a self contained piece . of poetry . It is art, a ticket to see, witness, and feel between our and the poet's inner world. Art Museum Essays! Li-Young Lee, knowing that words cannot directly express these feelings; he uses his poetry as a tool to evoke such feelings in us utilizing the medical euthanasia informal poetic form and thesis internment camps, the advantage of symbolism and imagery, has allowed us to picture detailed.

Need Help Writing an Essay? -
Medical ethics workbook

42 Amazing Resume Tips That You Can Use in 30 Minutes [Examples] Maybe you’ve finished writing your resume, maybe you’re just starting. Either way, you could probably use some quick resume tips. What are the case euthanasia best tips for writing a resume? It’s easy to overlook things when you’re worried about finding a job. Bar Business? The best tips help you remember the medical case euthanasia smallest details of resume writing. So, here are 42 of the thesis statement for japanese-american best resume tips we could find for every step of the resume writing process. For your convenience, we’ve divided the tips into two , five , and thirty-minute tips . Next to each tip you will also see a star rating that ranks the tips in importance on a scale from studies, one to five. Thesis Statement For Japanese-american Camps? Our five-star tips are those that we highly recommend every job seeker use especially if you don’t have time for anything else. These Resume Tips Will Take Two Minutes Tops.

1. Create a professional email address. Out of all of the resume tips listed, this may seem too obvious. But it’s worth mentioning because the use of an unprofessional email address will get you rejected 76% of the time. Euthanasia? So, if you haven’t already done so, ditch that email address you’ve been using since high school. Choose a professional email provider like Gmail or Outlook. Use your name. 2. Update your contact information. After you change your email address, make sure the rest of writing reflective your contact information is up to date. Ethics Case Euthanasia? You don’t want to small bar business, miss an interview because you put the wrong phone number on your resume. Also, exclude information like your birth date or marital status.

You do not have to respond to questions about religion, race, or gender on an application. US employers cannot take these aspects into consideration when accessing you. If you’re applying for medical ethics case euthanasia a job out of state or country, also consider omitting your current address. That way a hiring manager won’t think you’re confused about the location of the job. 3. Set your font size to 10-12 points. Thesis Statement Internment? While choosing a font is ethics case euthanasia important, making sure that it is the right size is art museum essays paramount.

Keep your font size between 10-12 points so that a hiring manager can easily read it without squinting. For your education section, put your highest degree first. For your experience section, put your current job first. Ethics Studies Euthanasia? 5. Align your content to small bar business plan, the left to make it skimmable. The first thing a hiring manager is going to do is skim your resume for relevant keywords from the medical ethics case studies euthanasia job description. Essay? Aligning your text to the left makes this easier for medical ethics them to do. 6. Make strategic use of bold, caps, and italics. Types Genres? Be consistent with your choices.

If you’ve made one of medical ethics case euthanasia your subheadings bold - make them all bold. Try not to scholarship academic goals, overuse anything. Medical Case? The point is to make important information easier to find. Writing Reflective? 7. Choose an attractive and ethics euthanasia, readable font. You may think fonts are trivial in the larger scheme of things, but the right font is going to do a lot for your resume.

Stick to fonts that sound like the names of hipster children: If you choose a font that is hard to read or childish, a hiring manager might toss your resume in the trash. 8. Only add jobs you’ve had in the past 10-15 years. You do not need to list every job you’ve ever had on your resume. Make sure that every job you have added was a job you held in the last 10 or 15 years. 9. Give your sections simple subheadings.

Regardless of what layout you choose, make sure your sections are visible and easy to find. You can do that by giving them simple subheadings. You’ll want to of essay genres, write simple subheadings for all sections. That way Applicant Tracking System (ATS) software can find them. Pro Tip: Deciding what skills to put on medical ethics case, your resume is one of the biggest tasks that lie ahead of new resume writers. Make sure that they are easy to find and easy to skim as well.

10. Essay? Include URLs to social media profiles, personal websites, and your blog. Ethics? If you have a professional website or blog, take a moment to include the URL in your contact section. Add any relevant social media handles as well. For most professionals, that will include your LinkedIn URL and your Twitter handle. Creative professionals could also consider adding relevant links to Instagram, Youtube, or Pinterest profiles. Take an extra couple of minutes to make sure that your URLs are live and to comparison, hyperlink them in the text so they are accessible.

11. Choose a resume format that works for you. What are the best formats for a resume? Well, that depends. Medical Ethics Studies Euthanasia? There are three types of resume formats: Reverse-chronological Combination Functional or Skills-based. Most of you will opt for the reverse-chronological format . It’s the most common and you can play with the layout. In almost every situation, the functional resume format is not a good choice because it kills your experience section. And even if you don’t have experience, that’s not the best way to handle it. Pro Tip: Consider a format that gets your strongest information closest to the top of your resume where hiring managers will be sure to see it right away. 12.

Consider using a professionally designed template. Templates can save you a lot of time and effort. Imagine not having to fool around with margins in thesis for japanese-american internment, Word. Pick one out, and you’re ready to go. Medical Studies? 13. Consider putting your education section first. Art Museum? Once you’ve chosen a format, it’s a good idea to make a quick decision about the layout. How do you build a strong resume? After your contact information , start your resume with either a resume summary or a resume objective . More on that later. But what should come next?

Your education or your experience section? If you’re a professional with tons of experience , your experience should come first. But let’s say you’re a student and your educational background is your strongest selling point. In that case, consider putting your education section first. 14. Lose the phrase “References Available Upon Request.” It is medical ethics no longer necessary to place this phrase at thesis statement for japanese-american internment camps, the bottom of your resume, as hiring managers know that they can request your references. Adding it only takes up valuable space that you could use for something else. Only Have Five Minutes? Here are the Best Resume Tips. 15. Medical Case Euthanasia? Read the job description and reflective essay structure, then read it again.

Okay, reading the job description may sound like one of the most obvious resume tips ever. Medical Ethics? Of course, you’ve read the job description. Right? In fact, most people spend an average of goals 76 seconds reading a job description. And that’s why hiring managers find that 50% of applicants are unqualified for the job.

You’ve got to make sure you have the skills necessary for the job in medical ethics, the first place. Comparison Contrast Essay? Read the job description. Make sure you’re qualified. Read it again. Mine it for medical ethics keywords. Put it through a cloud generator. Take it on a date. Buy it Tiffany’s. Get married to it.

Because that job description is your best friend when it comes to building a great resume. Seeing a job title that sounds right, sending your resume immediately. Writing Reflective Structure? Reading a job description is as close as you’re going to get to reading the recruiter’s mind. 16. Make sure you’ve created margins. Margins are important. That’s because resumes with text crammed edge to edge look messy and unprofessional. Do you know where messy resumes go?

You know. Medical Ethics Studies? If you do need a little more space, it’s okay to drop your bottom and top margins to 0.5” and your side margins to essay academic goals, 0.75”. Anymore and you’re resume will suffer. 17. Balance your text and white space. Balancing your text and white space is the same thing as adding margins. It makes your resume aesthetically pleasing and easy to read. Do not sacrifice white space in medical ethics studies, the name of fitting everything onto one page. There are other ways.

18. Writing Essay Structure? Consider adding a coursework description. Medical Ethics Case Studies Euthanasia? This is one of the best resume tips for thesis statement internment students. If you’re learning how to make a student resume , adding a coursework description is medical ethics a good start. Your education is still your strongest asset. Listing or describing courses can show recruiters that you have skills related to the job. Coursework descriptions can also benefit professionals who are making a career change. It shows that you’ve got relevant knowledge that goes beyond your past work experience. Structure? It is important to name your files properly. Your resume could end up in an inbox with hundreds of medical studies euthanasia other resumes. Essays? And if they’re all named “ resume ,” then the chance of medical euthanasia your resume standing out is slim to none.

20. Match your cover letter to your resume. The two best cover letter tips are: Write a cover letter. Match the content of your cover letter to writing structure, your resume. Yes, you still need to write cover letters . And yes, they need to match your resume so that you’re telling the hiring manager one cohesive story. Medical Ethics Case? If there was something you feel needs an explanation, write about it in your cover letter. 21. Scholarship Academic Goals? Draw attention to your promotions. Make sure you’ve mentioned any promotions you’ve received. Ethics? You don’t have to list the types of essay genres name of the company more than once in the case of medical ethics euthanasia internal promotions.

Write the name of the company once. Then list your various titles with their accompanying responsibilities. Comparison Contrast Essay? 22. Cut the fluff in your experience section. Is your resume is a bit longer than the recommended length for resumes (one to two pages)? Then an easy way to medical ethics euthanasia, cut fluff is to small bar business, start by medical studies, deleting bullet points in your experience section.

Limit yourself to contrast, around six bullet points. List responsibilities that demonstrate the skills and experience you’ll need for your new job. Also, consider listing responsibilities that you can illustrate with achievements. Case Studies? Don’t list every responsibility you had at previous jobs. 23. Write explanations for large gaps in your career history. Address significant gaps in your career history by academic, writing brief explanations next to the jobs where the gaps occur.

Gaps can happen for all sorts of reasons. Case? A brief explanation will reassure recruiters that it was unintentional or beneficial for you. Comparison Contrast Essay? As in the case of a layoff or a break to have a child or go back to school. 24. Medical Ethics Euthanasia? Insert action verbs wherever possible. Take a quick glance at your resume. How many times have you used the phrase “ responsible for ?” A million? It’s not uncommon. The good news is that it only comparison pattern takes five minutes to medical case studies euthanasia, replace that sad phrase with action-packed verbs . Using action verbs as often as possible is scholarship essay academic goals one of the best resume tips out there. Remember, not all verbs are action verbs. Try to ethics euthanasia, avoid weak verbs like “ managed ” or “ communicated. ” Here are some alternatives: The person interviewing you may not be familiar with the technical jargon that goes with your territory.

Especially if you are in a jargon-heavy industry such as engineering, law, or medicine. Try to use layman’s terms or simplified equivalents wherever possible. Wrong: Dramatically cloudify viral innovation. Right: Create digital backups for popular campaigns. 26. Run your job description and resume through a cloud generator. Before you start writing, run your job description through a cloud generator. Which words are the most prominent? You can use the goals words that appear as a content guide while writing your resume.

When you’re finished writing, send your resume through the cloud generator. Do the same words appear? A cloud generator is a quick way to check that you’ve tailored your resume to meet the needs of the hiring manager. 27. Consider saving a copy of your resume as a PDF. Saving your resume as a PDF is one of those resume tips that might not work for everyone. The benefit of saving your resume as a PDF is that the formatting will not change when it’s opened. Medical Ethics Euthanasia? The downside is that if a company is using ATS, a PDF might not be the comparison best format for your resume. Pro Tip: It’s often best to save your resume in a couple of file formats so you can send whatever is more suitable.

It’s up to you to decide. These Resume Tips Take 30 Minutes, But They’re So Worth It. 28. Medical Ethics Studies Euthanasia? Tailor your resume to the job description. You do that by identifying keyword skills in the offer and types genres, then add these skills throughout your resume. It sounds like a lot of medical ethics case studies work, but these keywords are what you should put on your resume above all else. That’s because keywords are what hiring managers are looking for when they scan your resume. 29. Add achievements to academic, your experience section. Medical Ethics Euthanasia? If tailoring your resume to the job description is the king, adding achievements is the small bar business queen of resume tips. Illustrating a skill or responsibility with an achievement puts you five steps ahead of candidates with the same skill set.

That’s because you’re showing what it looks like when you put your skills to work. To generate user engagement , I performed multiple A/B tests , resulting in medical euthanasia, a 20% decrease in bounce rates and of essay genres, a 15% increase in sales conversions . I won an employee of the year award. 30. Add numbers and euthanasia, details where possible. Adding numbers and details to emphasize skills is by far one of the best resume tips you can follow. Anytime you can illustrate an achievement or skill with numbers or details - do it. Responsible for sales.

Numbers draw the eye of the recruiter and details give them a tangible sense of what it looks like when you use a skill. Maybe you increased sales, efficiency, or user engagement. Maybe you slashed costs. Whatever it is art museum that you’ve achieved try to make it quantifiable. Medical? 31. Make good use of the top third of your resume. Think of the top third of your resume and “the penthouse.” It’s here that you want your best skills, experience, and achievements to appear. Small Plan? Try to medical ethics case, put the best stuff at the top.

Because when a recruiter scans your resume, they will focus on the top third of the document. Thesis Statement For Japanese-american? If they don’t find what they’re looking for in a few seconds of scanning, they will reject your resume as irrelevant. 32. Include a resume summary or objective. Medical Euthanasia? So, how do you get your best information in the top third of types of essay your resume? Include a resume summary or a resume objective.

It’s three sentences of who you are, where you’re going, and medical ethics case, why you’ll bring value to the company. Dedicated Sales Manager seeking fulfilling work in children’s retail sector. Dedicated Sales Manager with 5+ years of experience in genres, the retail industry. Wishing to decrease returns for medical case euthanasia PeaPod Babywear by 15%. Essay? 33. Use a proofreading tool like Grammarly. You cannot afford to have typos or grammar errors in your resume. The majority (61%) of recruiters will throw out a resume immediately if they see typos. Microsoft Word or Google Docs will do a good job of detecting spelling errors, but the Grammarly app or Language Tool will catch grammar mistakes and ethics case studies, typos. You need to proofread your resume before sending your resume, and writing essay, an app will help you catch things you can’t see.

34. Have a human proofread your resume. Apps are great for catching mistakes, but another human being is priceless. Grab whoever you can find with the patience to read through your resume. They can also give you feedback about your tone and how you’re selling yourself. It’s not always enough to write a great resume and ace an medical ethics case studies, interview.

The show isn’t over comparison pattern until you’ve also written a thoughtful thank-you email. When you’re just learning how to create a resume , you may forget that hiring managers also search for you online. Make sure that you’ve cleaned up “public” information on medical case studies, your Facebook and Twitter accounts. Change your Facebook privacy settings to “Friends” to keep future posts from becoming public. And do a quick sweep to make sure nothing else unsavory is essays lurking out there on the Internet. Medical Ethics Case Studies? Enter your name into Google and small, see what turns up in the results. 37.

Create a professional persona for yourself. A professional persona is a two or three-word description of yourself that should stick in the head of the recruiter when your name doesn’t. It’s like when you try to describe someone from studies euthanasia, last night’s party. Remember the thesis statement for japanese-american girl who graduated from Harvard and talked about ethics case studies euthanasia, goat cheese for an hour? It’s like that except less goat cheese.

38. Reinforce your professional titles by showing career progression. Thesis Statement Internment Camps? Putting a bunch of flashy titles on your resume isn’t the most impressive thing you can do believe it or not. Medical Case? What is bar business impressive is the telling the story of your career progression . See, you can be a social media manager for your cousin’s pizza place without any prior experience. But when you can show that you progressed to that position through hard work, that’s impressive. The trick is ethics case studies euthanasia trying to make each past role reinforce your place in the next one. Planned and thesis statement for japanese-american internment, implemented promotional campaigns. Cooperated with interactive agencies. Conducted market research. Assisted during promotional campaigns . 39. Consider adding a Hobbies and medical ethics, Interest section to your resume.

That’s because companies are beginning to emphasize work culture . Which makes finding a candidate with a fitting personality increasingly important. Just be sure to research your company. Choosing hobbies and interests that match the company’s culture is a good strategy. Work Culture: Corporation participates in of essay, charity marathons. Hobbies and Interests: Volunteer Work and Athletics. Religious, political, or sexual hobbies.

If the medical studies person reading your resume has an opposite opinion, it could hurt your chances of comparison contrast getting an interview. 40. Trim any unnecessary fat from your resume. Having problems keeping the length of your resume in check? You will want to trim the fat: Make sure every word you’ve used is necessary. Medical Ethics Case Studies? Keep your bullet points to six at bar business plan, most. Trim your resume summary or your skills section without killing the value. And kill any extra sections that aren’t mandatory. 41. Try to find the medical case euthanasia personal email address of the hiring manager. Camps? You can always attach your resume to medical studies euthanasia, a generic email and send it to a generic inbox.

Or you can attach your resume to a personalized email and send it to your hiring manager. Contrast Pattern Essay? Some hiring managers may not appreciate receiving unsolicited resumes. At the same time, if you know how to send an email to a hiring manager you know that you aren’t sending it unannounced. You establish contact via a referral or LinkedIn before sending your resume. Sending a cold-call email to an unknown hiring manager. Instead of waiting around for a phone call, track your email so that you know the moment a hiring manager opens it. You can use a free tool like Mixmax to see if a hiring manager has read your resume.

That give you a better idea of when to send follow-up or thank you emails. Medical Case Studies Euthanasia? It can be easy to reflective essay structure, forget small details when you’re trying to figure out how to medical studies, write a great resume. But if you follow these resume tips and tricks you can rest assured that you’re on the right track. Always take the time to check your resume. Can you think of any more quick resume writing tips that we forgot? What are some little-known resume tips you can share?

Let us know in the comments. Natalie is a writer at Uptowork. She loves writing about resumes and eating tacos more than life itself. She spends her free time reading complicated novels and binge watching TV series.

Buy Essays Online from Successful Essay -
Euthanasia Case Studies and Corresponding Worksheet for Medical

Essay: WHAT IS CRIME? Crime prevention and crime reduction. Crime is medical ethics case studies, any action or offence that defies a state or country and is punishable by law. Crime has many definitions. In fact the contrast most common thing about these definitions is that crime is punishable. Crime cuts across many disciplines such as sociology, psychology and criminology. Ethics Euthanasia. Each of these disciplines try to explain why crime is committed and how people are compelled to commit crime, a good example is sociology. Essay. Sociology attributes crime due to poor socialization in society, while psychology attributes crime mainly due to biological and Pathological criminogenic behaviors. Medical Ethics Studies Euthanasia. Many scholars have tried to define crime and each has given many reasons why crime is committed. Scholars such Cesare Lombroso attribute crime to biological anomalies while scholars like Edwin Sutherland claim that criminal behavior is learned. Generally all these come, to the same conclusions that crime is an offence punishable by law.

There are two main types of crime, these include violent crimes and property crime. Violent crime constitutes when someone decides to harm, threaten and conspire against genres someone else while property crime constitute someone who damages, destroys or steals someone’s property. Both violent and property crimes are offences which involve force and medical ethics case damage to society. There are different types of punishing crime, the most common typologies are retribution, restorative justice, general and comparison essay specific deterrence, rehabilitation and just deserts. Crime punishment has been there since the beginning of medical studies euthanasia, time, theoldesttype of scholarship academic goals, punishment was retribution. A good example of how retribution justice was used was during the Hammurabi period. In those days if crime was committed it constituted an eye for an eye. If I killed someone my punishment would be death.

No one was spared. Justice was viewed differently. Medical Studies. In the small bar business recent times retribution has been reviewed and medical ethics studies has been lowered to just deserts. The punishment is still harsh but considers many factors at hand, such as the state of mindof the offender. Crime has been there for a long time and scholarship essay has been defined and been punished in different ways. What constitutes a crime has also been reviewed .what was viewed a crime in the previous times is not a crime now. A good example is freedom of worship. Many people were not allowed to worship any other gods and did it secrecy due to fear of prosecution and medical case studies euthanasia being labeled a heretic. In present times one is allowed to worship any god and believe in whoever they please.

Generallycrime is a wide topic and has been vigorously studied in different aspects butin this essay I am going to focus mainly on the major objectives of crime prevention, typologies of crime reduction, law enforcement and types genres crime, recidivism of crime and interventions on reduction of ethics case euthanasia, crime. 2.0 OBJECTIVES OF CRIME PREVENTIONAND CRIME REDUCTION. Crime prevention includes reducing and deterring crime and criminals from committing crimes. Crime reduction is quite similar to crime prevention, for crime reduction to occur we need to prevent it at small, first. Crime prevention strategies are usually implemented by criminal justice agencies, individuals, businesses and non-governmental agencies in order to maintain order and enforce the law. Crime prevention strategies not only deter crime but also reduce the medical euthanasia risk of increasing victimization in the society.Crime prevention has many objectives but the most main objective is to reduce and deter crime.

Many criminal justice agencies have developed strategies through public policy in order to prevent crime. Various models have been adopted by countries in order to combat crime. Kenya for example has enforced the Nyumbakumi initiative (community policing) spear headed by Kaguthi in small bar business order to combat crime. Medical Ethics Euthanasia. By this strategy neighbors are supposed to be readily aw e and watchful of what happens in the neighborhood in order to deter criminals from committing crimes. There are many approaches of crime prevention; the main objectives have been included in these strategies. These strategies are situational crime prevention strategy, environmental crime prevention, social crime prevention, developmental crime prevention, policing strategies, and community crime prevention strategies.

The environmental prevention strategy was first introduced by C. Ray Jeffery a criminologist. Environmental crime prevention strategy main objective is to protect the art museum environment which entails wildlife, Nature and the atmosphere. Environmental crime entails an illegal act that harms the environment. Medical Ethics Case Euthanasia. Many international bodies such as Interpol and the UN have recognized environmental crime due to art museum the havoc it has causedthe environment, Types of environmental crime may include dumping hazardous waste in the ocean, illegal wild life trade of endangered species, smuggling, emitting chemicals those ozone layer and illegal logging of studies euthanasia, trees. There many crimes associated with environmental crime but I am going to focus on essays the two main which affect many countries which is medical ethics studies euthanasia, illegal trade of wildlife and logging of tress. Many counties have been trying to fight this crime.

Many influential people have actually fought against environmental crime and have actually received Nobel prizes for it. The late Wangari Maathai who was an activist for the environment was highly against illegal logging of trees. In fact she proposed that for every tree that was cut down, three should beplanted. Prevention strategies have been implemented in order to combat crime. In Ireland under the department of agriculture section 37 of the forestry act. It is illegal to uproot any tree over ten years old or cut down any tree of any age (agriculture, 2015).

Illegal wildlife trade is also a major problem. Kenya has had this problem for years, being one of the countries that harbors endangered species such as the white rhino and elephants. It has faced a lot of problems in trying to combat this problem. Many poachers are killing these animals and selling the tusks of these animals for high prices. Elephant poaching was made illegal in 1973, and hunting without a permit in 1977. Kenya has roughened sentencing through increasing fines.Poachers caught with illegal wildlife such as tusks face fines up to 10 million Kenya shillings and jail time of 5 years(Kahumbu. 2013).Though it is still rampant prevention strategies have been implemented.

Situational crime prevention strategy was a concept that gained wide recognition in the late 1940’s when Edwin in Sutherland argued that crime was a result of environmental factors. Hebelieved that crime was learned. Situational crime prevention strategy is deeply rooted in theories such as routine activity theory, crime pattern theory and rational choice theory. Situational crime prevention strategy focuses on mainly reducing crime by providing settings in which it is less conducive for criminals to attack. Unlike routine, rational and crime prevention theories, situational prevention theory not only focuses on the criminals but focuses mainly on the environment. A good example of how criminal justice agencies have applied this strategy is by ensuring that their heavy surveillance in the cities in writing reflective order to deter criminals from committing crimes. In Kenya the Government has installed cameras on medical ethics the traffic lights in statement for japanese-american order to record criminal activity and find corrupt road traffic users (Okere, 2012). The Cameras not only deter people from medical case studies, committing crimes but also helps the police to art museum essays .find culprits who may commit a crime and get away with it.

A study done in Nairobi by Stephen Okere found out that 85.7% of all the Kenyans respondents of the study had installed CCTV cameras and found it effective in curbing crime. He also found that the traffic cameras also helped in studies curbing crime (Okere, 2012).The main objective of this crime prevention strategy isto protect people from criminals through providing or ensuring there are safety measures such as surveillance cameras. Social crime prevention is a strategy that addresses the direct root causes of crime. The main objective of social crime prevention is on the social elements that have lead people to commit this crimes, these elements may include breakdown in familyvalues and ignorance. Lack of cohesion and comparison contrast pattern environmental conditions.

Social crime prevention is not an easy task to achieve because it deals with peoples ideals bad believes. The only way to create a society that is medical case studies, peaceful is to start from the art museum beginning. Case. This means ensuring that schooling from young age is art museum essays, given much importance. A good example of how governments have done this is by ensuring that the curriculum in nursery schools teaches children values of case, what wrong and what is right. There are many ways of small bar business, how social crime prevention can be achieved, through changing values at home through public education and encouraging the community to be the medical ethics studies agent of social change in writing reflective their own communities. Developmental crime prevention focuses on ethics euthanasia how crime occurs; the mainobjective of this strategy is show how crime develops and pattern causes victimization in society. Ethics. Developmental crime prevention strategy is used by many countries.

Public education is one of the approaches that have been used. By using public education many people are taught and writing developed in to medical ethics case studies young abiding citizens rather than criminals. Communities may also focus on helping teachers to be an integral part in developing self-control in young people. In the USA most stateshave developed programs which develop ex offender or drug addicts in to better people. They engage in social programs and help them achieve GEDS in order to get a better life. In general development crime prevention actually rehabilitates youth and helps develop others become better people rather than committing crime. Policing strategies are also crucial in crime prevention. Art Museum Essays. The main objective of policing in crime prevention is to ensure that police officers actually do help citizens and actually, curb crime beforeit occurs. Policing should be proactive. When police actually improve on how they combat crime it helps reduce crime. Though police officers may be reluctant to medical ethics case studies change their ways, but with additional training they can change.

In order to reduce crime policing should be an important aspect. Community Crime prevention strategies are also important in curbing crime. The main objective of this strategy is to ensure that the community and police actually work together in order to prevent crime. By the community being involved in everything it helps reduce crime. Most countries have actually adopted this model. Kenya for example calls it nyumba kumi while other countries regard it as community policing. Statement For Japanese-american. By the community and the police being involved it helps curb crime because the police are not working alone but are working hand in hand to ethics ensure safety. Community crime prevention strategy can be very effective if the relationship between the small citizen and the police is cordial.

If it is not, this approach can be very hard to achieve. By societies using all these models of crime prevention, reduction of studies euthanasia, crime actually occurs. Crime reduction cannot occur if the art museum essays government and criminal justice agencies are not doing anything about it. If you look at countries that have high crime, the medical ethics case criminal justice agency and government are weak, and corruption is common. Such countries are run by cartels who engage in organized crime. Internment. Organized crime also tends to be present in countries that have strong criminal justice systems, but the difference between the two is that they are not strong as they are in ethics studies euthanasia failed states or weak countries.

Guinea-Bissau for essays example which faces a lot corruption has made it easier for organized crime flourish. Medical Case Studies Euthanasia. In April 2007 the authorizes of Guinea-Bissau managed to comparison seize 635 kilograms of cocaine , unfortunately the drug traffickers managed to escape with 2.5 tons of drugs because the police could not catch up with them (Mutume, 2007). The drug traffickers could have been captured but because of corruption and medical ethics case a poor criminal justice system the writing reflective structure drug traffickers were able maneuver out with more than half. Crime prevention and limitations. Crime analysis is euthanasia, understood as the systematic study of crime and disorder problems as well as other police-related issues (Santos). It is essay structure, important to include sociodemographic, spatial, and mundane factors to assist in criminal apprehension, crime reduction, and crime prevention. It is used primarily as information so that personnel, from patrol officers to police chiefs, have an idea of when and medical ethics case where crime is occurring and how much it has overall occurred.

While analysis has proven helpful in many cases, what it fails to comparison pattern do is directly inform proactive crime reduction strategies. This is because police officers are limited ion dealing with prevention. They are often assigned to patrol areas where they are not fully familiar with. They may not fully understand the social structure and norms that fuel the neighborhood and the actions of its residents. While crime analysis was once focused primarily on tactical issues of identifying offenders, discrimination and stereotyping led to social unrest and led to other tactics of crime prevention. With the medical stop and frisk campaign in new York, where the police had the writing reflective right to stop an individual and medical euthanasia frisk them for any sort of weapons, drugs or paraphernalia, it became apparent hat innocent young blacks were not being targeted, but were having their rights infringed upon.

This emphasizes the social and cultural disconnect between crime analysts, the sworn personnel, and the civilians they are attempting to protect. These became a blurred line between the scholarship academic goals officers’ role of protecting and harassing innocent civilians. Medical Case Euthanasia. The question still remains how to effectively prevent and reduce crime. Crime analysis and crime mapping are becoming more common, but they are primarily implemented in small bar business larger police agencies. Areas that have statistically needed more protection have been given more policing depending on ethics case euthanasia the capacity of the police in the district. For example, it is argued tat there is a need for more policing in urban areas because that is small bar business, where crime is usually more prevalent, but that leaves other low population, yet crime ridden areas with less assistance. Despite this all, policing is occasionally being shifted to medical studies focus more on ‘hot spots,’ areas where crime is more prevalent. The close monitoring has o an extent been able to deter crime, but that again depends on the stance of the bar business offender and medical ethics euthanasia what they have to lose from their potential criminal transaction. While in an ideal world all crime prevention efforts would work, that is not the case in essay academic the society that we live in today. Medical Ethics Studies. Crime and its prevention vary depending on the environment of where the crime is happening. The demographics, the camps socioeconomic status of the people, and medical ethics case euthanasia the relationships within the art museum essays community all factor into crime and medical ethics case its prevention.

To address crime rates there must be various forms of comparison contrast essay, prevention attempts. From the research conducted, it is evident that incarceration is limited in its effectiveness of crime prevention and reduction. While there may be fewer criminals on the streets from incarceration, this does not directly affect rising crime rates. Given that about case two thirds of criminals in essay goals the U.S. return to prison, incarceration only proves to be a temporary fix. I believe that incarceration would be more effective if there are efforts made in prison to better the medical case studies euthanasia lives of those incarcerated. Through efforts such as education, creating job skills and community buildings, those incarcerated are les likely to return to essay their former criminal past. This has the ability to create crime prevention and reduction in the long run. Ethics Euthanasia. I also believe that random patrol and reactive arrests used responses to small a community’s demand are generally effective, policing in areas where crime is more prevalent makes it easier to case identify problems within a community.

It develops tailored responses in a timely manner so that crime can be controlled, reduced, and prevented. I see various issues in maintaining prevention, the main one being sustainability. Prevention takes long-term planning with targeted spending and reflective strong correspondence. It requires consistent community action and persistence with or without the presence of government funding. Without flexibility crime cannot be prevented or reduced. Ethics Studies Euthanasia. Like I have mentioned before, there are no two communities alike so there cannot be any single approach to sustainability. It is of essay, up to the individual communities and organizations to ethics determine appropriate strategies and small implement them.

I agree with the World Health Organization and the understanding that creating and implementing and monitoring a national action plan for violence prevention would be effective. In order to do so, the medical case issues of essay, funding must be addressed. I believe that the federal and local government should invent in testing method of ethics studies, policing in order to raise awareness and reduce crime. To keep time rates low, there is a need to writing reflective structure enhance the capacity of medical case euthanasia, data collection on violence. That way, the plan issues that need to be addressed are apparent. When looking at medical ethics case studies euthanasia, issues and crimes within a community, it is important to examine the causes.

Consequences and costs for prevention as well as reduction. To keep crime prevention low, criminals as well as victims should be dealt with. By strengthening responses for victims, I believe that there will be a deterrence effect for criminals and less retaliation crimes that promote even more crime. I also believe that integrating crime prevention into social and genres educational policies has the ability to reduce crime by promoting social equality. Search our thousands of essays:

If this essay isn't quite what you're looking for, why not order your own custom Criminology essay, dissertation or piece of coursework that answers your exact question? There are UK writers just like me on hand, waiting to help you. Each of us is qualified to a high level in our area of expertise, and we can write you a fully researched, fully referenced complete original answer to medical euthanasia your essay question. Just complete our simple order form and you could have your customised Criminology work in your email box, in as little as 3 hours. This Criminology essay was submitted to us by a student in order to help you with your studies.

This page has approximately words. If you use part of this page in your own work, you need to provide a citation, as follows: Essay UK, Essay: WHAT IS CRIME? Crime prevention and crime reduction . Available from: http://www.essay.uk.com/essays/criminology/essay-what-is-crime-crime-prevention-and-crime-reduction/ [03-10-17]. If you are the original author of this content and no longer wish to have it published on our website then please click on the link below to request removal: 06-11-16 - The Death Penalty 05-11-16 - Experience of skateboarders 28-06-16 - Prisons and punishment in India 11-12-15 - Essay: Crime and reflective structure punishment – the Eric Garner Case 04-12-15 - Essay: WHAT IS CRIME? Crime prevention and crime reduction 03-12-15 - Essay: Domestic violence 22-11-15 - Essay: Why do individuals commit crime? 13-11-15 - Essay: Making The Arrest, Police Use of Force in medical case euthanasia Making Misdemeanor Arrests. 12-11-15 - Essay: Human Intelligence in pattern Federal Terrorism Cases 11-11-15 - Essay: Dennis Rader and medical ethics studies euthanasia his brutal killings. We offer professional custom essay writing, dissertation writing and coursework writing service.

Our work is high quality, plagiarism-free and delivered on for japanese-american time. Essay UK is a trading name of Student Academic Services Limited , a company registered in England and Wales under Company Number 08866484 .

Buy Essay Online Cheap -
Medical ethics workbook

essay ethical topics WRITING A GOOD ETHICS ESSAY. The writing of essays in case studies which you argue in support of a position on some moral issue is not something that is small bar business intrinsically difficult. However such essays may be rather different from those that you have written before. What I want to do in this handout, accordingly, is to describe some of the more important characteristics of such essays, and to offer some suggestions which you may find helpful. 1. A Clear, Concise, Informative Introduction. A good introduction is short and to the point. You should indicate exactly what your topic is, and the view that you intend to defend. Ethics Euthanasia! You should also tell the reader how your discussion will be structured, so that he or she knows from the very beginning the general lines along which you will be arguing in support of your conclusion.

You should also indicate, very briefly, your main line of comparison contrast pattern essay, argument. Studies Euthanasia! Finally, you should do these things as concisely as possible, so that you can get on with the business of defending the view that you are setting out on the moral issue in question. Suppose that you are writing about the morality of abortion. You might begin your paper as follows: My topic is the contrast pattern essay, morality of abortion. I shall defend an extreme anti-abortion position by arguing, first, that no satisfactory rationale can be offered for any moderate position on ethics euthanasia abortion, and secondly, that an extreme pro-abortion position cannot be accepted without also accepting infanticide. A person who reads this introductory paragraph knows exactly what view you will be defending, the general lines along which you will be arguing in pattern essay defense of that view, and medical ethics, the overall structure of your essay. Introduction Checklist: Key Questions. 1. Is my introduction concise? 2. Does it contain a clear statement of my main thesis? 3. Does it indicate very briefly my main line of argument?

4. Does it explain the overall structure of my essay? 2. The Offering of Reasons for your View. After setting out your thesis, and outlining your overall approach in the introductory paragraph, you need to have a section in which you offer reasons for accepting the view that you are advancing. Each reason should be set out in the form of an explicit, step by step argument, so that the reader can see right off both what your assumptions are, and contrast, how they are supposed to support your conclusion. Medical Studies Euthanasia! Moreover, if you are offering more than one consideration in support of your thesis, it is important that different considerations not be mixed together in pattern essay a single paragraph. Different arguments require at medical studies euthanasia least separate paragraphs - and preferably, separate subsections, each clearly labeled with an appropriate heading. For the latter will not only help the reader to follow your argument: it will help you to think more clearly about the thesis for japanese-american, arguments you're offering. How many reasons should you offer in support of ethics, your thesis? It is best to confine yourself to either one, or at most two, supporting arguments. If you offer more arguments, there is a serious danger both that you will not set out any of the arguments in a sufficiently detailed way, and that you will not discriminate between interesting arguments in support of thesis for japanese-american internment, your thesis, and medical case euthanasia, arguments that are at best marginal. In short, choose your best one or two arguments, and develop that argument (or arguments) in a detailed and circumspect way.

Checklist for the Offering of reflective, Reasons: 1. Have I set out an argument (or at medical case most two arguments) to provide reasons for thinking that my thesis is comparison pattern true? 2. Have I made all of my premises clear and explicit? 3. Have I developed my argument in a full and ethics case, detailed way, so that all of my reasoning is thesis clear to the reader? 3. Medical Euthanasia! Consideration of art museum, Objections to your Arguments. After offering reasons for accepting your view, you need to consider objections. The crucial point to note here is that objections come in two forms. First, there are objections that are directed against the reasons that you have offered in support of ethics case, your thesis, and which claim, therefore, either that some of art museum essays, your assumptions are implausible, or that some of medical case euthanasia, your reasoning is unsatisfactory. Secondly, there are objections that are directed against your conclusion, and which attempt to provide reasons for thinking that the view which you are advancing is false. Objections of the first sort are especially crucial, and your main obligation is to writing structure, address such objections.

The reason is ethics studies that if all that you do is to rebut objections to your thesis, and you fail to consider objections to your argument, then you haven't shown that you have made out a satisfactory positive case in support of small, your thesis. How do you arrive at interesting objections to your own arguments? The crucial thing is to look carefully at the assumptions that you have made, and to ask yourself which of those are controversial, in the sense that they might well be questioned by an intelligent, thoughtful, and well-informed person. Having located a controversial assumption, you need to consider why a thoughtful person might disagree with it, and then try to respond to that objection. Checklist for Objections to your Arguments: 1. Have I carefully set out the most important objection to each of my arguments?

2. Have I then responded, in a careful way, to medical ethics, that objection (or objections)? 4. Comparison Contrast Pattern Essay! Consideration of Objections to your Thesis. After you have carefully considered objections to your argument (or arguments), the next important task is to medical case, consider objections which, rather than being directed against the reasons that you have offered in support of your view, are directed instead against your view itself, and which attempt to show that your view is thesis statement incorrect. Here you need to set out any such objection (or objections) in a clear, careful, and dispassionate fashion, and ethics case, then indicate why you think the objection in question is unsound. How many objections to your thesis should you attempt to consider? Here, as elsewhere, trying to writing structure, cover too much ground can result in a weak and superficial discussion.

Try to medical ethics euthanasia, find the art museum essays, strongest objection, and address it in a detailed way. Checklist for medical case euthanasia Objections to your Thesis: 1. Have I considered the most important objection against the thesis that I am defending? 2. Types Of Essay! Have I responded carefully to medical case, that objection? 5. Exposition of scholarship academic, Arguments. At the heart of a paper that examines some moral issue in a critical fashion is the setting out of arguments - both arguments in support of your positions, and ethics studies euthanasia, arguments directed either against some of your assumptions, or against writing reflective, your position itself. Medical Ethics Case Studies Euthanasia! Whenever one is small bar business plan setting out an argument, one needs to do so in a careful step-by-step fashion, so that it is clear to the reader both what assumptions the argument involves, and what the reasoning is - that is, how one is supposed to get from the assumptions to the conclusion. One thing that it is very important to avoid is the studies euthanasia, setting out of structure, more than one argument in a single paragraph.

For this usually results in too brief an exposition of the arguments in question, and often in a muddling together of the two arguments, thereby obscuring the structure of the medical ethics case studies euthanasia, reasoning. Checklist for writing reflective your Exposition of Arguments: 1. Are my arguments carefully and explicitly set out ethics case studies euthanasia so that both all of my assumptions, and my reasoning, are clear? 2. Have I, at plan any point, set out more than one argument in a single paragraph? 3. Are objections and responses set out in separate paragraphs? 6. Ethics Studies! Logical and Perspicuous Structure. A crucial factor that makes for a good essay is the art museum, presence of a logical and perspicuous structure. Case Euthanasia! So it's important to ask how one can both organize one's discussion in a logical fashion, and make that organization perspicuous to the reader. The structure will be clear to writing reflective structure, the reader if you begin with an introductory paragraph of the sort described above, and medical case euthanasia, then go on, first, to divide your essay up into sections (and possibly also subsections), and secondly, to use informative headings to mark out those sections (and subsections). The reader will then be able to see at a glance how you have structured your discussion. What makes for logical organization?

If you do the things mentioned above, in sections I through IV, in the order discussed, the result will be an essay whose overall logical organization is very strong. That is to say, start by setting out your thesis, and outlining your overall approach in the introductory paragraph. Follow this with a section in which you offer reasons for accepting the view that you are advancing. Types Genres! Then go on to devote two sections to a consideration of objections. In the studies, first, set out, and respond to, objections that are directed against any controversial assumptions that you have made in arguing in support of your own view. Comparison Pattern! Then, in the second, consider objections that might be directed against your thesis itself.

Individual sections also need to be organized in a logical fashion. This is primarily a matter of setting out arguments in ethics case studies euthanasia a step-by-step fashion, and of discussing different arguments in different subsections, as discussed above in section V. Checklist for Logical and scholarship academic, Perspicuous Structure: 1. Is my essay organized into sections in a logical fashion? 2. Are the medical ethics studies euthanasia, sections divided into appropriate subsections? 3. Have I made the overall structure of my essay clear by using informative headings for sections and subsections? 7. Dispassionate and Unemotional Discussion. Another very important feature of a good essay is that the discussion be dispassionate, and that one avoid formulating either the issue, or relevant arguments, in a biased and/or emotionally charged way. Suppose, for example, that Mary is considering whether there should be a law against the sale of pornography.

There are various ways in which she can formulate this question, some of which will strongly suggest one answer rather than another. She might, for pattern essay example, ask herself whether people should be allowed to amass fortunes as purveyors of filthy and degrading material that will corrupt people, and destroy the moral fiber of society. If this is the way she puts the issue, it will not be too surprising if she arrives at the conclusion that one certainly needs a law against ethics case, pornography. Suppose, on the other hand, that what she asks is whether people should be prevented from having access to scholarship, important information about ethics studies, something which is not only natural and scholarship essay, very beautiful, but also a means of expressing feelings of medical ethics case studies euthanasia, tenderness and love. When the question is phrased this way, it seems likely that she will arrive a rather different conclusion. Why are emotionally charged formulations bad? There are two reasons. First, they tend to reflective essay, alienate the reader or listener, thereby making it less likely that others will devote much time to a serious consideration of studies, your arguments.

But secondly, such formulations are even more dangerous with respect to one's own thinking, since what they typically do is to make it seem that the right answer is comparison essay obvious, and this in turn usually prevents one from grappling with the issue in a serious way, and from subjecting one's own view to critical examination. Checklist for Dispassionate and Unemotional Discussion: 1. Have I made use of emotively charged language? 2. Case Euthanasia! Is my discussion dispassionate and fair throughout? 8. Overall Clarity and Conciseness. Many people, confronted with an essay that is difficult to understand, but which is written in a style which sounds profound, tend to conclude that the art museum, topic must be a difficult one, and the writer’s ideas unusually deep.

The appropriate conclusion, however, will generally be a rather less positive one ­ namely, that the author either has muddy ideas, or lacks the ability to communicate his or her ideas to others in a satisfactory fashion. Obscurity is medical ethics case euthanasia not a sign of profundity. I suspect that this point probably needs to be labored a bit, as there are reasons for thinking that many people, in their secondary school education, are encouraged to express their ideas in a fashion which sounds profound. Consider, for example, the following experiment, carried out by two English professors at the University of Chicago. Comparison! Joseph Williams and Rosemary Hake took a well-written paper, and changed the ethics case studies, language to produce two different versions. Both versions involved the same ideas and concepts, but one was written in simplified, straightforward language, while the other was written in verbose, bombastic language, loaded with pedantic terms. They then submitted the two papers to nine high-school teachers, and found that all nine gave very high marks to goals, the verbose paper, but downgraded the straightforward essay as too simple and shallow.

Williams and Hake then repeated the experiment with a group of ninety teachers, and medical studies, came up with similar results. Three out of four high-school teachers (and two out of three college teachers!) gave higher marks to pompous writing! What should you be aiming at, in terms of reflective structure, clarity, simplicity, and ethics studies, intelligibility? One way of estimating how successful your essay is in these respects is by considering how it would seem to a secondary school student who knew nothing about the topic. Would he or she be able to read it without difficulty?

Having read it, would he or she be able to say exactly what view you were defending and how you were supporting that view? If you can confidently answer ‘Yes’ to both questions, then all is well. But if there is any room for scholarship essay academic goals doubt, then you need to rewrite your essay so that your ideas are expressed in a simpler and medical ethics case euthanasia, more straightforward way. Checklist for Overall Clarity and Conciseness: 1. To what extent is the writing clear and for japanese-american internment, straightforward? 2. Is the writing concise? 9. A Non-Religious, Philosophical Approach.

Many people defend ethical views by appealing either to religious or theological assumptions, or to moral principles that are religiously based. Case Studies! Such assumptions or principles are often of a highly controversial sort, and exercises 1, 2, and 3 were intended to illustrate how problematic an appeal either to religious and theological premises, or to moral principles that are religiously based, can be. It is possible of course, that there are religious claims that, although controversial, can be shown to be reasonable. Any such defense, however, is a major undertaking, and in an essay of this length, the chances of art museum essays, success in doing that are not good. In addition, however, any discussion of religious claims that is likely to medical ethics case studies euthanasia, be intellectually satisfactory requires a serious background in thesis statement internment philosophy of religion. The Philosophy Department has a number of philosophers who are experts in the area of ethics studies euthanasia, philosophy of religion, and if you are interested in exploring religious issues, you may well want to consider taking one of the philosophy of religion courses that the Department offers. This, however, is a course in ethics, and plan, here you need to confine yourself to non-religious, philosophical arguments: religious assumptions, and moral claims based on a religious point of view, are almost always going to be very controversial, and case studies, virtually impossible to defend successfully in an essay of the length you are writing here. Any such claims, then, are to be avoided. In the preceding sections, I have discussed the features that make for a good essay that is contrast pattern focusing upon the critical discussion of a moral issue. In this final section I want to ethics studies euthanasia, mention briefly what I think is the most helpful idea for producing an essay that has these characteristics - namely, the formulation of an explicit plan, both for essay the essay as a whole, and for individual sections.

To do this, you might proceed as follows. Ethics Euthanasia! First, on a filing card, or a small sheet of paper, list the main sections into which your discussion will be divided, as discussed above. Secondly, for each of those sections, take a filing card, and write down both the main claims that you want to advance in that section, and a brief description of any arguments that you'll be putting forward, or examining. Thirdly, for each of the arguments that you'll be discussing, write down, on another filing card, the basic structure of that argument. Finally, re-examine everything that you have written down. Can you see a more effective way of dividing the discussion up into sections?

Is there a better way of organizing the material within a given section? Can any of your arguments be given a better step-by-step formulation? The plan that you initially draw up is not, of course, set in concrete, and as you do more reading for your essay, or talk to other people about the bar business plan, issue that you're considering, you'll often see a better way of organizing the ethics studies, material, or other arguments or objections that you need to consider, and so on. You can then modify your original plan. Contrast! The crucial thing is always to have at least a tentative plan in mind, for even when you're just beginning to medical ethics case, think about a topic, that will help you to scholarship essay academic, do so in a focused way.