Date: 31.9.2017 / Article Rating: 4 / Votes: 691
Grademines.ukessays.life #Ready thesis to buy

Recent Posts

Home >> Uncategorized >> Ready thesis to buy

Ready thesis to buy

Mar/Sun/2018 | Uncategorized

Buy Custom Thesis – High Quality Professor

All the students who plan to buy custom thesis online are informed that an amazing website PayForThesis.com is ready to prepare

Write My Thesis Help for Busy Students | DoMyPapers com

Ready thesis to buy

Write My Paper -
Write My Thesis Help for Busy Students | DoMyPapers com

caliban essay By Michael O’Toole. In his essay On Cannibals, Montaigne continually asserts that what is natural is synonymous with what is good, and that Nature herself ought to be the light by which human action is to buy, guided. It is not surprising, then, that he presents a highly idealized characterization of the natives of the write essay, New World. He perceives these cannibals, as he calls them, to be men who live in the way Nature intends them to ready to buy live, unadorned and unfettered by modern civilization. Montaigne goes so far as to claim to have found in these cannibals the golden age, spoken of so often by philosophers and poets as merely an unattainable dream. Leeds Geography? He boldly asserts that in the character of these people, all of the thesis to buy, true, most useful, and natural virtues and properties are alive and vigorous. The characterization of Ariel and Caliban in The Tempest is significant in relation to Montaigne’s essay, which was one of french essayist, Shakespeare's main inspirations for the work.

In On Cannibals and in ready thesis to buy The Tempest , both Montaigne and Shakespeare explore the relationship between human nature and modern civilization. Montaigne’s idealization of the cannibals contrasts sharply with Shakespeare’s unsympathetic portrayal of the thesis, brutish Caliban, whose name thinly veils the influence of Montaigne’s essay. Whereas Montaigne’s cannibals are praised as wild fruits, produced by nature in her ordinary way and without any artificiality, Shakespeare’s cannibal appears to ready be as pathetic, crass, and vulgar as any individual can possibly be portrayed. This seems to imply that Shakespeare’s portrayal of Caliban is a direct attack against des lentilles de contact the form of wistful idealizing of Nature that Montaigne is to buy, so fond of. Yet the essayer de contact, complexity of The Tempest lies in its essential ambiguity. This ambiguity stems from the juxtaposition of the brutish and pathetic character of Caliban with the sprightly and sympathetic character of Ariel. Both Caliban and Ariel are natives of the island, and hence can be thought of in terms of Montaigne’s cannibals.

By analyzing the characterization of these two characters in relation to Prospero, one comes closer to determining how The Tempest as a work of art responds to thesis and challenges Montaigne’s essay. Lying at the root of Shakespeare’s response to Montaigne is are essays in past, a differing conception of human nature and the extent to which modern civilization suppresses it. Ariel and Caliban can both be viewed as the colonized subjects of Prospero, and the differing attitudes of these subjects towards their master is indicative of the differing ways in which human nature responds to modern civilization. Both Ariel and Caliban are individuals undoubtedly oppressed by Prospero, yet each develops a different relationship to thesis to buy their master based on their natural character as well as their prior circumstances. The scenes of The Tempest are structured so as to emphasize the differing characterizations of Ariel and Caliban in their relationship to Prospero. Throughout the essay, work, interactions between Ariel and Prospero come directly before or directly after interactions between Caliban and Prospero. The contrasting nature of these interactions occurring dramatically portrays the contrast between the attitudes of these central characters. The first appearance of Ariel immediately establishes his character as that of a submissive, deferential subject. His language is that of a slave who binds himself to his master without question: To answer thy best pleasure; be’t to ready thesis fly, To swim, to dive into the fire, to ride. On the curled clouds. French Essayist? To thy strong bidding task.

Ariel and all his quality.--(I, ii, 189-93) Ariel’s self-effacing willingness to serve Prospero contrasts strongly with Caliban’s attitude of sardonic rebelliousness exhibited in the same scene. Whereas Ariel greets Prospero with an affirmation of his greatness, Caliban greets him with a curse: With raven’s feather from unwholesome fen. Drop on you both! A south-west blow on ye.

And blister you all o’er!--(I, ii, 321-24) Caliban’s apparent hatred for Prospero is evident in much of his speech, which consists predominantly of curses similar to this one. In these initial encounters, the thesis to buy, contrasting aspects of Ariel and Caliban’s separate relationships with Prospero are emphasized. Ariel is portrayed as a submissive servant, while Caliban is characterized as rebellious and spiteful. Caliban's first speech emphasizes the conflict that arises from his lack of gre argumentative, gratitude towards his master. Prospero, having drawn Caliban away from thesis to buy his savagery and towards modernity, believes that Caliban owes him a debt of french essayist, gratitude. In fact, Caliban did at first love Prospero, but it was autonomy that Caliban professed to want, not slavery. When he is subjugated, Caliban thus rejects everything that he has inherited from Prospero, including language. Caliban essentially feels betrayed, and thesis to buy, this is evident in the tone that is used to address Prospero in his first speech: Which thou tak’st from me. When thou cam’st first, Thou strok’st me and made much of me. . and then I loved thee.

Cursed be I that did so. For I am all the subjects that you have, Which first was mine own king; and here you sty me. In this hard rock, whiles you do keep from me. The rest o’th’island--(I, ii, 331-44) Unlike Ariel, Caliban has no future promise of freedom that will justify an attitude of deference. His rebellious attitude is a reaction to his feeling that he is being unjustly used and write essay, subjugated. It is Prospero’s art which controls both Ariel and Caliban, binding them to thesis his authority as their master. Prospero's magic art can be seen to stem from his connection to modern civilization. One can see how he utilizes his art, akin to modern technology, in order to suppress and subjugate.

He is portrayed as a colonizer who exploits the innocence of his subjects to his own advantage. Prospero uses his power over Caliban in a malicious, vengeful manner. He influences Caliban by intimidating him with threats of bodily discomforts and annoyances. Caliban dramatically emphasizes the extent of this power when explaining why he does not simply run away: It would control my dam’s god, Setebos, And make a vassal of him.--(I, ii, 372-74) Prospero’s relationship towards Ariel is of a quite different nature than his relationship towards Caliban. Whereas Prospero uses his magic in order to subjugate Caliban, he uses it in order to garfinkel thesis free Ariel from the curse of Sycorax. The submissive attitude of Ariel in his relationship with Prospero stems from the ready thesis, debt that this engenders in him towards his master. When Ariel becomes so bold as to ask Prospero when he is to be set free from his authority, Prospero has only to remind him of this debt and Ariel’s submissive attitude is restored: Let me remember thee what thou hast promised, Which is not yet performed me . Prospero: If thou more murmur’st, I will rend an oak.

And peg thee in his knotty entrails till. Thou hast howled away twelve winters. Ariel: Pardon, master. I will be correspondent to command. And do my spriting gently.--(I, ii, 242-45; 294-98) Ariel is content to serve his master only to garfinkel the extent to which it ensures his future release. In a sense, he is repaying the debt he owes to Prospero by willingly subjugating himself to him.

Caliban is quite different from Ariel in this respect, for Caliban feels no debt towards Prospero. Whereas Ariel has a motive for his remaining submissive to Prospero, Caliban lacks any such motive. Lacking any feeling of debt in his relationship to Prospero, Caliban thus develops the rebellious and thesis, accusatory attitude that characterizes him through much of the work. One of the most significant differences in character that separates Ariel from Caliban is the way in which each uses language. Whereas Caliban communicates almost entirely by means of how to write an excellent, vulgar curses and complaints, Ariel communicates through poetry and song. Each character’s different approach to language is ready, indicative of their different attitudes and modes of thinking. Ariel’s language is ordered and write gre argumentative, stylistic.

It betrays a mind at ready to buy, ease with his environment, a mind in which creativity and wit have sufficient room to develop. Caliban’s language, on the other hand, is the product of a mind surely in a state of general discomfort and ill ease. Caliban, unlike Ariel, is not of the leeds, mind to produce anything remotely similar to poetry or song. Caliban has entirely rejected language itself: Is, I know how to curse. Ready Thesis To Buy? The red plague rid you. For learning me your language!--(I, ii, 363-65) This is significant in are essays to be in past that by rejecting language, Caliban is rejecting knowledge itself. Ready? With knowledge comes a realization of one’s inadequacy, and Caliban prefers to remain in des lentilles that more primitive state of ready thesis, blissful ignorance. This is not surprising, for french essayist, Prospero has given Caliban the thesis, tools of communication and self-knowledge, but has failed to give him the garfinkel, freedom and self-responsibility with which it is necessary to ready to buy enjoy them. When contrasting Caliban’s speeches with those of Ariel, the difference is leeds dissertations, significant.

Ariel’s songs are filled with alliteration, assonance, rhyme and meter: And then take hands. Curtsied when you have and kissed, The wild waves whist, Foot it featly here and there; And, sweet sprites, the burden bear.--(I, ii, 375-80) This is language suitable to a sprite with little care, almost absurdly childish in its nursery rhyme character. Ariel's language here is pleasant and musical, clearly the to buy, product of tense, a clever mind, yet it possesses none of the insight and import that is characteristic of similar characters in other Shakespeare works, such as The Fool in King Lear . It is not until the second half of The Tempest that one can accurately make any judgements on the characters of Ariel and Caliban. Caliban’s encounter with Stephano and Trinculo adds insight into his character and his attitude. Likewise, Ariel’s enchanting of nearly everyone on thesis to buy, the island is significant in defining this character’s role in the work. It is possible to view Caliban in the first half of the work as a slave who is rebelling against his oppressive master. This characterization is accurate, evidenced by the extent to which Caliban’s language expresses his resentment and essayer, unwillingness to serve Prospero. Ready Thesis? Yet when Caliban encounters Stephano and Trinculo with their celestial liquor, he willingly subjugates himself to them.

Caliban does not ask them for his freedom, as would be expected. Rather, he begs them to be his master, even his god. Caliban thus shows himself to thesis be incapable of autonomy. In his relationship to Stephano, Caliban is even more pathetic than in his relationship to Prospero, for he abandons his rebellious attitude for one of hero-worship and grovelling. By putting himself in willing slavery to Stephano, who is no more than a drunkard and a buffoon, Caliban shows himself to be truly in a pathetic state. The vicious curses that he had constantly sent to his old master Prospero are replaced by requests to lick the shoe of his new master. A drunk Caliban even attempts a poetic song for the first time, and makes a fool of himself by stumbling over his name: Nor fetch in firing. Nor scrape trenchering, nor wash dish. ‘Ban, ‘Ban, Ca — Caliban. Has a new master: get a new man.--(II, ii, 175-80) He joyously hails his new situation as Freedom, high day, unaware that he is simply stepping into another set of ready, chains, this time those of liquor. Caliban becomes a more sympathetic character in the second half of the work.

His weakness is made more apparent, and the ease by which he is manipulated shows him to be a victim of his circumstances, possessing a nature weakened by subjugation and oppression. Although the characterization of Caliban shows him to gre argumentative be a more pathetic character as the play progresses, the characterization of Ariel displays quite the opposite. Ready To Buy? Ariel occupies the most important role of the write gre argumentative, play during the last two acts. It is Prospero who conceives the ideas for thesis, enchanting the shipwrecked Italians, but he can only carry them out with the aid of Ariel. In the same way that Ariel is dependent upon Prospero for his freedom, Prospero is leeds, dependent upon Ariel for the fulfillment of his plans. Thus Ariel’s character is expanded beyond that of the content servant or willing slave.

His role as executor of ready to buy, Prospero’s strategies makes him essential to Prospero’s success. This entails a significant reversal in roles. Ariel becomes the one in control, for it is garfinkel thesis, his power of enchantment upon which Prospero is dependent. Tied into this reversal of ready to buy, roles is an increased confidence and authority in Ariel’s language. Gre Argumentative? In his speech to Alonso, Antonio and Sebastian in Act III, Ariel condemns these three in the same type of ready thesis to buy, authoritarian language which had previously been reserved only to Prospero: Are ministers of Fate. The elements, Of whom your swords are tempered, may as well. Wound the loud winds, or with bemocked-at stabs. Essay? Kill the ready thesis, still-closing waters, as diminish.

One dowle that’s in my plume. My fellow ministers. Are like invulnerable.--(III, iii, 60-66) Ariel’s use of language as a means of intimidation is french essayist, quite different from his sprightly poems and songs of the first two acts. Ready Thesis? His changing use of language is evidence of a changing attitude. As Ariel comes closer to his freedom, his demeanor becomes more confident and less submissive. Write? He is becoming more independent, and thus more strong in character. Where the thesis, second half of the geography dissertations, work shows a Caliban increasingly destitute and pathetic, it shows an thesis Ariel increasingly self-assertive and autonomous. The conclusion of The Tempest shows Prospero regaining his dukedom, Ariel finding his freedom, and Caliban resigning himself once again to garfinkel the authority of Prospero. Although it seems at first to be a pleasant state of affairs, a closer look reveals it to be quite the opposite. Prospero is surely unfit to thesis be a duke, as his overbearing and oppressive nature throughout the play attests to.

And although Caliban’s assertion that he will seek for grace from de contact Prospero indicates that he will be a more willing servant, this can hardly be considered a better state of affairs for to buy, him. It seems as if Ariel, in winning his freedom, is the only one of these characters whose state is truly better than it was at are essays in past, the opening of the play. This is significant in that among these characters, the distinguishing characteristic of ready, Ariel is that he is not human. He is therefore unrestricted by human nature, and human nature in this play is decidedly not portrayed as a liberating force. Especially in the relationship between Prospero and Caliban, one sees the destructive force that exerts itself when a human being takes it upon himself to control another. Shakespeare's word play in naming his characters emphasizes this idea. In the essayer des lentilles de contact, same way that Caliban’s name can be rearranged as Canibal, the ready to buy, letters in Prospero's name can be rearranged to write gre argumentative essay spell out Oppresor. To Buy? This can hardly be seen as coincidence, for french essayist, in the relationship between the two, one is able to discern that Prospero wields his intelligence and modernity as oppressive forces. Montaigne exalts the ready thesis to buy, cannibals for having maintained a civilization so natural and unartificial, but Shakespeare asserts that when exposed to modern civilization, the cannibals become no different than the Europeans.

The moderns employ their magic powers – intelligence, technology, and liquor – to french essayist subjugate and oppress the cannibals. Yet the cannibals willingly allow themselves to be captivated and entrapped by the spell of modernity. Whereas Montaigne praises the cannibals and places blame on modern Europeans, Shakespeare asserts that neither the cannibals nor the ready to buy, Europeans deserve praise – save for are essays supposed to be tense, a few rare individuals, they are both equally pathetic.

Write My Paper For Me -
Buy Thesis | Custom Thesis Papers, Thesis Proposals, Thesis

Life Of A Beggar Essays and Research Papers. The Beggar Our car stopped at the intersection and waited for the green light. My boyfriend and I were very excited with the beautiful Friday . afternoon. The wind was blowing on to buy, my face. My body was swinging with the french essayist sounds of drums and clarions from the radio's music. Out of the window, I stared at thesis to buy the strange people who were walking down the street collecting donations. A lady came up to essayer, our car and with a smile on her face, softly said, Please! Would you mind giving us some money so that we could. Bless you , Friendship , Gesundheit 1087 Words | 3 Pages.

The Beggar Naguib Mahfouz Published in 1965. The main character of this novel is Omar al-Hamzawi. He is ready to buy, a big, broad man, and 45 years of . age. The book opens with him going to visit a doctor, who is french essayist, one of his close friends from to buy, his youth. Omar describes his predicament to Mustapha al-Minyawi, the doctor, and we learn that he has become sick of garfinkel thesis, life . Ready To Buy? Omar is a very successful lawyer, with a beautiful wife and two daughters. Leeds Geography? They are wealthy and live a relaxed life , though before Omar’s “illness. Cairo , Character , Egypt 1313 Words | 3 Pages. Rich Beggars Nowadays, with the rapid development of the economy, people are better off; however, the number of beggars is also . increasing correspondingly. Generally speaking, beggars are associated with poverty and sympathy, leaving deep impressions on people that they, dressed in rags and tatters, live under bridges or crowded shelters, relying on asking people for thesis, money.

There is no denying that we who have the ability to pursue a higher standard of life are supposed to help these beggars , but. Beggars , Begging , Homelessness 1177 Words | 4 Pages. Beggary: Begging and Survey Profiles Beggars. 2gt;http://www.preservearticles.com/201103254731/ beggar -problem-in-india.html 9gt;http://www.mainstreamweekly.net/article2934.html . Begging is the des lentilles present participle of the ready thesis verb 'beg.' To beg is to entreat earnestly, implore, or supplicate. It often occurs for the purpose of securing a material benefit, generally for gre argumentative essay, a gift, donation or charitable donation[1]. Begging in ready to buy India is a fashion, a compulsion, a profession, a privilege and a recreation. Dissertations? The number of beggars in India is much larger than in other. Beggars , Begging , Homelessness 2294 Words | 6 Pages. BEGGARS ARE NOT CHOOSER The maxim under reference is a proverbial phrase coined by HEYWOOD in 1526.

It was used a . mirror reflection of ready thesis, another proverb don't look gift horse in a mouth . These terms were coined before organised state support for poor and expressed widely opinion that if one gets a gift . He should be great full instead of finding faults inn it .Similarly the former proverb means that if one gets something in exchange of his pleading , he should be. Beggars , Begging , Debt 1069 Words | 3 Pages. Value of Life A Synthesis Paper Short Introduction Life is something that so valuable that you can only live it once, . not twice, not thrice but just once. “We are the ones who get to are essays tense, die when it’s time for us to die, so we should live the way we want to” This is one way of looking at life and how would you do it. Some people have different perspectives. Some say life is entirely a matter of faith; we cannot prove it. Thesis To Buy? We believe what we want, we back up our beliefs with strong and meaningful. 2002 albums , 2006 singles , Ayumi Hamasaki 1141 Words | 3 Pages. Life is a great surprise I do not see why death should not be an even greater one “Everyone knows they’re going to write, die… but nobody . believes it. If we did, we would do things differently….There’s a better approach. To know you’re going to die, and to be prepared for it at any time. That’s better.

That way you can actually be more involved in your life while you’re living.” (Albom 82). Morrie feels that people refuse to believe that they will come one day die, and therefore, do not lives there. Afterlife , Death , Don Piper 1880 Words | 5 Pages. Life is beautiful but not always easy, it has problems and the challenge lies in facing them with courage, letting the beauty of thesis, . French Essayist? life act like a balm, which makes the pain bearable, during trying times, by thesis providing hope. As life goes on, things get more complicated. You are no longer a child, but an adult who faces reality. To you, real life is essayer de contact, nothing like fairy tales. Problems are not being easily solved and confusions are everywhere. Happiness, sorrow, victory, defeat, day-night are the two.

Dark side , English-language films , Face transplant 710 Words | 3 Pages. Beggary: Homelessness and Survey Beggar Children. ? ' Beggars should be abolished: for it is annoying to ready to buy, give to them and it is annoying not to give to them.' Said Friedrich Nietzsche. In . simple terms beggary is a state of extreme poverty but now a days it has become a profession for are essays supposed to be tense, most of the people. Those 15 seconds, when you’re anxiously waiting for the red signal that is ready thesis to buy, just about to turn green- a small child comes up to leeds, your car sticking his face in the window as hard as he can to to buy, make himself seen, or holding consumer goods, like tissue. Beggars , Begging , Homelessness 1060 Words | 3 Pages. ?I) Life : An overview of production “The Earth is home to more than 30 million different animals and plants – every single one fighting to . survive. Garfinkel? […] the ready thesis epic television series Life is the how to essay definitive exploration of ready thesis, our planet’s living things and their spectacular, bizarre and fascinating behaviors” (“A Landmark”, 2010). Life is a nature documentary series produced by BBC Natural History Unit that was first broadcast on BBC television from October to December 2009. The production of garfinkel thesis, Life series.

BBC Natural History Unit , Camera , Cinematography 2279 Words | 7 Pages. focus. Occasionally, lovers face obstacles such as finances, physical illness, various forms of discrimination, psychological restraints or family that . threaten to to buy, break their union of love. As in all romantic relationships, tensions of day-to-day life , temptations (of infidelity), and differences in compatibility enter into the plots of romantic films.[1] Romantic films often explore the essential themes of how to, love at first sight, young with older love, unrequited love, obsessive love, sentimental. Antagonist , Character , False protagonist 2235 Words | 7 Pages. snow forts and snow angels; bon fires and S’mores.

And as we got older, we still had the closest family bond that no one could ever compare to thesis, in my eyes. . Family is the most important aspect in the growth of garfinkel, a child. Although my father was not in thesis to buy my life for to be in past, long, my mom was the greatest mother and father ever. She has done so much for my sister and I; a million, “Thank You’s,” just wouldn’t be enough. I hold such an thesis, attachment to my grandmother’s home because I grew up in her home. Many of my family. Big Bad , English-language films , Family 999 Words | 3 Pages.

Michael Jackson – Man In The Mirror I'm gonna make a change for once in french essayist my life It's gonna feel real good, Gonna make a difference Gonna . Ready Thesis To Buy? make it right. As I, turn up the collar on my favorite winter coat This wind is blowing my mind I see the kids in the streets with not enough to eat Who am I to write gre argumentative, be blind? Pretending not to see their needs A summer disregard, a broken bottle top And a one man soul They follow each other on the wind ya' know 'Cause they got nowhere to go That's. 2006 singles , 2007 singles , English-language films 607 Words | 3 Pages. • Accidental killing of the thesis to buy boy at the wedding I think that these events foreshadowed Okonkwo’s and the Ibo tribe’s demise because . every single one of the events affected Okonkwo negatively and led to some of change in write gre argumentative essay his life . It starts with Okonkwo’s father being a bum in thesis to buy the tribe and neglecting his responsibility to write essay, his family.

His death was also degrading because his body was thrown in the forbidden forest and Okonkwo always worked towards not becoming someone like. Chinua Achebe , Colonialism , Foreshadowing 684 Words | 3 Pages. Freeman boys and thesis one Riley Brookes It All Started With An Apple [Watty's 2013] How To Tame A Bad Boy My College Life The Bad Boy Walked Me . Down The Aisle A and D Friends With Benefits with the English Bad Boy Dorm Room 210 Love Elevator The Cheerleader And The Cage Fighter. Are Dance Partners? Living High School to the Fullest (Completed) One and write essay Only His appointed wife My Life as a Walter Boy [Sequel to MLWTWB] Float Drunken Mistake? Finding Out What The Bad Boy Fights For The Heartbreakers . Bad Boy , Boy , English-language films 422 Words | 3 Pages. school and graduati… (MORE) Parents, family and friends of the graduating class of 2012, welcome.

Graduating students, welcome. Today, you close one era of . your life and embark on the next. It is thesis, a day … (MORE) Parents, family and friends of the graduating class of 2012, welcome. Graduating students, welcome. Today, you close one era of leeds geography dissertations, your life and embark on the next. It is a day … (MORE) Wow! It's your 18th birthday. Ready Thesis To Buy? In most parts of the world, you are now regarded as an adult. Are Essays To Be In Past Tense? Flaunt your driving. Birthday , Birthday cake , Birthdays 814 Words | 4 Pages. Mundy sisters in Brian Friel’s play Dancing at Lughnasa.

The same rural, isolated atmosphere of Donegal is thesis, also felt in the lonely county of des lentilles, Sligo, home to . the thesis to buy pub in Conor McPherson’s play The Weir, which is influenced by his grandfather’s lonely life in leeds dissertations the Irish countryside. Both the plays incorporate the appearance of outsiders into the normally rejected and remote settings, and to buy the way in french essayist which the respective authors make their characters deal with the thesis outsiders often is alike, yet sometimes. Brian Friel , Conor McPherson , County Donegal 2016 Words | 5 Pages. Williamsburg Official History Citizenship Site. http://www.history.org/almanack/ life /politics/giveme.cfm (accessed March 3, 2014). The . Gre Argumentative Essay? Bible Our history book History.org: The Colonial Williamsburg Foundation's Official History and Citizenship Website. Ready? Patrick Henry's Give Me Liberty Or Give Me Death Speech : The Colonial Williamsburg Official History Citizenship Site. http://www.history.org/almanack/ life /politics/giveme.cfm (accessed March 3, 2014). . Bible , British Empire , Colonialism 1064 Words | 4 Pages. of life on des lentilles de contact, the planet. Thesis To Buy? In what concrete way has what you have seen on the screen given you hope? This movie has really encouraged to say the des lentilles . phrase pay it forward more often, but mostly to really treat people fairly. I've been trying to this all my life the best of thesis, my ability, but now going through with so many pressures to have to fit in and to neglect the outsiders; I've tried to the best of my ability to des lentilles de contact, do the opposite.

Every single one of us has a good work to do in ready thesis to buy life , Flannery. 2004 albums , English-language films , Flannery O'Connor 1133 Words | 4 Pages. financial gains by french essayist the mid 1980s it had not yet fully emerged from the shadow of drug abuse which had characterized it during much of the 1970s.” . (Professional Basketball In the 1980s) There were some players that couldn’t handle the pressures of daily life as an to buy, NBA player and weren’t capable of managing the large salaries responsibly. One player that took drugs was Michael Ray Richardson. He spent most of his career in and out of drug rehab centers. When he left training camp before the 1983-1984 season. Boston Celtics , Detroit Pistons , Houston Rockets 886 Words | 3 Pages.

disengaging us from the always on culture.”(274) This emphasizes that technology including: Tablets, cell phones, IPad’s, Kindle’s, etc…are all ways that . technology is distracting kids. Essay? If these devices were turned off people could not function in real life . Goldwasser agrees with Turkle and says, “Kids today…don’t read, don’t write, and don’t care anything further than their iPod’s.” (237)This point needs to be emphasized since so many kids are distracted by ready thesis these devices in front of them. Thesis? We depend. Distraction 826 Words | 3 Pages. cultural relations. Thesis? We are registered in England as a charity. Page 2 of 3 Big City Small World – Meet the Cast – Fadi . http://learnenglish.britishcouncil.org/en/big-city-small-world/meet-fadi Fadi’s Season 1 Read the leeds geography questions about Fadi’s life throughout season 1. Ready? Try to answer the questions. Des Lentilles? You might have to ready, go back and listen to some of the earlier episodes again if you can't remember.

1. In episode 2, what sort of business is Fadi in? a. Food supplies b. Office supplies c. Sports equipment. 869 Words | 3 Pages. Distinctively Visual - The Drover's Wife The African Beggar. ?AFRICAN BEGGAR Sprawled in the dust outside the Syrian store, A target for small children, dogs, and flies, A heap of essayer des lentilles, verminous rags and . Ready? matted hair, He watched us with cunning, reptile eyes, His nose less, smallpoxed face creased in write gre argumentative essay a sneer Sometimes he shows his yellow stumps of teeth And whines for ready thesis, alms, perceiving we bear The curse of thesis, pity; a grotesque mask of death, With hands like claws about his begging bowl But often he is to buy, lying all alone Within the an excellent essay shadow of a crumbling wall, Lost in. Australia , Great Southern Land , Icehouse 2037 Words | 7 Pages. Comparison of Town Life Country Life. Life in Medieval Towns and Cities In urban areas there was essentially freedom within the walls. When cities and to buy towns received their . Leeds Dissertations? charters, a certain amount of freedom was gained, but it was by no means a democratic society. Population and Urban Environment Medieval cities were extremely small by ready to buy our standards. Write? London had only 10,000-100,000 residents during the medieval period.

Cities were geographically small with the average about thesis to buy, 1 square mile with 300,000 inhabitants. The streets. Bishop , Building , City 827 Words | 3 Pages. ? Beggar The only life that had been in french essayist Marks flat was growing out of ready thesis to buy, his mugs. The smell of foul mustard and loneliness filled . the air of the forbidding suite; with it’s unpainted floor and its small, square windows. To the left of the front door hung a gloomy painting of a crying clown, which was as sad as the french essayist sunless sea. Mark left his grim flat, leaving the leaden bed that was as lonely as a whale in ready thesis the vast ocean. He was slugging through the write essay swarming crowd, as the ready to buy lights glanced and the seagulls. Little Man 997 Words | 3 Pages.

In the how to an excellent play, King Lear by William Shakespeare, there are many moral themes present. The most evident of thesis to buy, these themes, however, is the garfinkel thesis idea of how . life is never fair. Shakespeare uses many characters and situations to utilize this theme. King Lear, is one of the tragic heroes of the thesis play. Lear also undergoes many emotional, changes throughout the des lentilles play. Thesis? In the beginning, Lear is a little less than merciful, and doesn’t value others opinions. After asking his daughters which one of french essayist, them loves. Edmund , First Folio , King Lear 1202 Words | 3 Pages. Eradication of Beggars India, with a billion plus population has a booming economy, more than half of its population feature in the world's . richest list.

But still poverty remains the biggest menace today and to buy each of gre argumentative, us can help eradicate poverty from our society. Beggars are found in public places like bus stands, near railway station, around religious places, on to buy, busy streets, thoroughfares etc. Every district collector/magistrate should be empowered to identify such people with their names (names. Beggars , Begging , Fortune 500 547 Words | 2 Pages. “the Purpose of leeds geography dissertations, Life Is a Life of Purpose” “The Purpose Of Life Is A Life Of Purpose” In each one of thesis, us, there burns a soul destined for greatness. Geography Dissertations? In every generation, . a few are chosen to thesis, proven… and sometimes, it happened while others are in the bathroom. Life : No one knows where it will take us.

Is it our own decisions that guide us or does fate play a big role in dictating the road that we travel? Which course we will be steering? What twists we must endure? One thing is for certain; there is leeds geography, no certainty. Ready Thesis? No wait too long and everything. Death , Life , Meaning of des lentilles, life 1858 Words | 5 Pages. The Purpose of Life Is a Life of Purpose. The purpose of to buy, life is a life of purpose Throughout my life , I have persevered through much pain and . misfortune; however, instead of using my experiences as reasons for a life of retribution and reparations, I used these tragedies as motivation to making other people’s lives better.

Growing up I witnessed my grandmother assist anybody she saw struggling or needed help. During the 17 years she was a part of my life , I watched her nurse back to health approximately 300 foster children, because. Feeling , Life , Meaning of life 906 Words | 3 Pages. Running Head: Life Before To Life Now Life Before To Life Now Michelle Porter PSY 202 . November 8, 2010 LIFE Life Before To Life Now As I continue to reevaluate my life and all that I had dreamed and hoped for supposed to be in past tense, myself when I reach my mid thirties, I did not think I would be still in school trying to get an education. Reflecting back on my past experiences and decisions I made I would have done a lot of to buy, things different. Life seems to bring about maturity, perseverance and are essays supposed to be tense determination. Developmental psychology , Erik Erikson , Erikson's stages of psychosocial development 1196 Words | 4 Pages. To what extent are lifestyle choices the most important factor influencing life expectancy in developed countries? Tutor Name: Simon Htog . Student ID Number: 2169089 Date of Submission: October 27th, 2014 At present,people tend to emphasis on fitness and most of people are willing to become longevity, life expectancy has become a hot topic,especially in ready thesis developed countries.Oxford Dictionary(2008) explain that life expectancy is“the number of are essays supposed to be, years that a person is ready, likely to live; the length. Demography , Hypertension , Life expectancy 1405 Words | 6 Pages.

The Life of Emily Dickinson Although she lived a seemingly secluded life , Emily Dickinson's many encounters with death . influenced many of her poems and letters. Perhaps one of the french essayist most ground breaking and inventive poets in American history, Dickinson has become as well known for ready thesis to buy, her bizarre and eccentric life as for her incredible poems and letters. Numbering over 1,700, her poems highlight the many moments in a 19th century New Englander woman's life , including the french essayist deaths of thesis to buy, some of her most. Amherst College , Amherst, Massachusetts , Dickinson, Texas 818 Words | 3 Pages. living at a period of time in how to write an excellent which where ever we look, people are always rushing in the hustle and bustle of city life to complete their daily . chores. For some it maybe getting to ready thesis to buy, work on time, preparing breakfast for the whole family or completing their homework. Inspite of all this hustle, we should spend a few seconds to observe around us, we could make a difference in a person's life . Ladies and gentleman, observe around you, have you ever noticed the homeless children or animals around you. Acts of the Apostles , Homelessness , Housekeeping 1130 Words | 3 Pages.

Comparing The Beggar Woman with three other poems: 'The Beggar Woman,' by William King, 'Our Love Now' by Martin Lawery, 'To His Coy Mistress' by Andrew Marvell, and french essayist 'Rapunskilltskin' by Liz Lockhead. will be comparing the poems; 'Our Love Now', 'Rapunzskiltskin,' 'To His Coy Mistress' and ready thesis 'The Beggar Woman.' I will look into conflict and french essayist . power between men and women and how it is revealed. The first poem I will look at is 'The Beggar Woman,' by William King. This poem is about a gentleman in seventeenth century Britain. He is out hunting one day and is separated from his group. He sees a young beggar woman whom he deems attractive. He then propersitions her for sex. Ready Thesis? She obliges and they wander. Andrew Marvell , Fairy tale , Poetry 1715 Words | 5 Pages. ?The Life of Hongwu The Hongwu Emperor, known by geography dissertations his given name Zhu Yuanzhang, was the founder and first emperor of the Ming Dynasty of . China. His era name, Hongwu, means vastly martial.

Zhu Yuanzhang was born in a village in Zhongli. His family was a poor peasant family. Ready To Buy? His father’s name was Zhu Shizhen, and his mother was Chen Erniang. Zhu had many brothers and sisters, but his parents had to tense, give them away because they didn’t have enough food for everyone. When Zhu was 16, the ready thesis to buy yellow. Beijing , China , Emperor of China 922 Words | 3 Pages. Life factors and live events There are many different factors that may affect a person’s life such as genetic, biological, . environmental, socio-economic and lifestyle. The genetic factors that may affect a person’s life are cystic fibrosis, celiac disease, asthma, brittle bone disease and rheumatic disease the genetic disease that I have chosen to gre argumentative essay, write about is thesis, cystic fibrosis. Essayer De Contact? Cystic fibrosis Cystic fibrosis is an inherited disease that is caused by a defective gene; cystic fibrosis affects. Affect , Affect display , Cystic fibrosis 2585 Words | 6 Pages. Life in Jail or No Life at All Neumann University Death is a very emotional topic and hard thing to deal with no . matter what.

Knowing the ready thesis person or having it be a friends acquaintance you still always feel a little bit of sorrow. Everyone has someone that they love so it is hard to pick the right and french essayist the wrong sides of ready thesis to buy, stories. Are Essays In Past? If someone's husband was being sentenced to the death penalty, the wife would be heart broken, but the wife of ready, whom her husband may have killed would be thrilled. Capital punishment , Capital punishment in the United States , Death row 1585 Words | 5 Pages. Always Blind and Always a Beggar: Hamartia in Oedipus Rex. downfall. Ironically, the blind seer points to the proud king as the one without sight: “Blind who now has eyes, beggar who now is french essayist, rich” (517). Ready To Buy? . It is interesting to garfinkel, note Tiresias does not say “one who has eyes will be blind” or “rich man who will beg”. Although painfully prophetic on the surface, the thesis to buy way in which these descriptions are constructed shows Oedipus is already blind and already a beggar . There is no sense of a future realization. Tragically, Oedipus has the facade of sight and riches but will. Aeschylus , Oedipus , Oedipus at Colonus 1102 Words | 3 Pages. Your life or No Life The topic of des lentilles, abortion has fluttered through the ready hearts of french essayist, Americans as it has created a 2-sided coin that . has American divided into two.

But Juno, a movie released in December 2007, has created a gray area for Americans. The movie depicts a young free-willed sixteen years old, Juno MacGuff, and ready thesis to buy places her in a dilemma, pregnancy. Gre Argumentative? “She has a blue-collar background, complete with parents who’ve never heard of ready thesis, Pilates and hoard kitsch in their house.” says Ann Hulbert, in, Juno. Abortifacient , Abortion , Bill Clinton 1149 Words | 3 Pages. Decomposition: Poetry and leeds dissertations Beggar Look. His poem is ready thesis, about a photograph of a beggar in Bombay. The poet talk about his first though of when he was taking they photo and know the poem . is reflects on leeds geography, why he thinks the photograph was bad. He is able to get experience more visual with the use of poet techniques. The techniques the uses in ready thesis to buy the first stanza is simile about how the beggar look in thesis Bombay. Ready Thesis To Buy? : “His shadow thrown aside like a blanket”. This description of the french essayist beggar suggests poverty and that beggar lives on ready, the street, also that no.

Meter , Poetry , Thought 767 Words | 2 Pages. The Handbook of Epicurus: The Unlived Life. The Unlived Life : Rejecting Pleasure to Avoid Pain in The Handbook of supposed, Epicurus According to thesis to buy, The Handbook of Epicurus, achieving the good . life can only be done by living the garfinkel thesis life of ready, apatheia- life free from emotional disturbance and geography dissertations worry. Epicurus proposes that in ready thesis order to achieve true apatheia man must completely detach himself from everything outside his control: from the body, from gre argumentative, possessions, from death, and from relationships with others. It is only through accepting that we lack control. Emotion , Experience , Human 1942 Words | 5 Pages. Professional Beggars Problem in China City Today -------- Adopting the PATH model . Ready Thesis? By: Yuyi Weng (Regina) I6044354 Xiaojun Liu (Christie) I6057147 Social Psychology and Interaction Experiment Code: EBC4203 Content Introduction------------------------------------------------------------------------------------3 . Beggars , Begging , Homelessness 4477 Words | 13 Pages. The Value of Life Imagine 3,700 children murdered in geography one day; their bodies torn, bruised, or poisoned. Sadly, this is no sick fantasy, . but a procedure called abortion, defined as an operation to end a pregnancy by removing an embryo or fetus from its mother’s womb (“Choose” sec 1).

In the United States alone, approximately 1.37 million abortions occur per year. Late term abortions, or post first-term abortions, are known to cause serious health problems such as mental issues and moral dilemmas. Abortion , Childbirth , Fertility 2698 Words | 7 Pages. should you give money to street beggars? Should You Give Money to Street Beggars ? There’s been an to buy, alarming uptick in the number of street beggars around . lately, especially at major intersections. A typical scene goes like this. The panhandler hoists a cardboard sign desperately pleading for help. He (or increasingly — she) approaches the driver’s window of supposed to be, cars waiting at red lights. Once traffic comes to a stop, the beggar exits curbside, walks into the street, and ready thesis to buy begins parading between rows of cars, constantly on french essayist, the. Beggars , Begging , Homelessness 1055 Words | 2 Pages.

(both indirect and direct references and quotations). Thesis To Buy? 3. Their Eyes Were Watching God is concerned with issues of how to an excellent, speech and how speech is both a mechanism . of control and a vehicle of liberation. Yet Janie remains silent during key moments in her life . Discuss the ready thesis role of silence in the book and how that role changes throughout the novel. (use specific sentences to the text (both indirect and direct references and essayer des lentilles de contact quotations). 4. In what ways does Janie both fit and defy gender stereotypes in the. Fiction , Literature , Novel 740 Words | 2 Pages.

Part 1: THE EXPERIENCE When I first heard about this experiment, I was so psyched out and excited because I love the idea of singing in public because I . really desire to be seen on television singing and acting. But this “ beggar -asking-for-alms” thing, that’s a real shocker because I always see children hopping into jeeps and would sing for some coins and ready some spending all day around the park asking for alms. A year ago, when I met Jesus, I saw how greatly blessed I am to have a family, shelter. 2009 singles , Bulacan , Bulacan State University 891 Words | 2 Pages. take - pro- life or pro-choice? This paper is not here to merely to essayer des lentilles, explain what both sides are or to ready thesis, point out the flaws of each. French Essayist? This . paper’s goal is to give new insight to this issue that has been piercing the world for so long. And of course, this is not merely for ready thesis to buy, entertainment.

This paper was written in hopes to touch your conscience, to give you a reawakening, to open your eyes to an option you never knew existed. But first, let your mind wander to the basics. What is pro- life ? Of course. Abortion , Capital punishment , Human rights 1468 Words | 4 Pages. Daily Life and Dharma IN GYALWANG DRUKPA sense If you think deeply and profoundly, eventually you would understand that the des lentilles de contact wisdom of thesis, . thanking the karma is based on some knowledge, which might have been given by de contact some gurus or masters or found in ready to buy some teachings of Buddha. Write? I am not saying that you should not thank the Buddha or the thesis to buy masters. What I am saying is that there is a logic, indirectly to thank them. But the dissertations immediate object of appreciation should be your karma. In our daily practice. Buddhism , Gautama Buddha , Human 2768 Words | 7 Pages. We ask ourselves everyday if our life has meaning.

We view our lives and ready thesis to buy others' lives in different ways. I agree with life . being viewed as a game, and garfinkel life as learning is adding meaning to our life . I disagree with life having no meaning at all. Every human being views life differently and believes your life is influenced by different ideas and lessons. Life as a game creates a theory that we can't just take our lives too seriously or else we won't be happy and feel as if we have fulfilled. Absurdism , Albert Camus , Board game 1872 Words | 5 Pages. meaningful life ”. Some say it is achieved by a gathering of wealth and physical pleasure, some say it is simply obtained by focusing just on . itself. However, a meaningful life is more than that. It is accomplished by having critical examination of life , obtaining satisfaction, and fulfilling one’s duties. There is to buy, dire importance in examining one’s life . It constantly needed in supposed to be tense order to be a successful person and to do well in life . One should examine themselves on these two aspects in life , one is.

Individual , Life , Meaning 1329 Words | 4 Pages. September 2012 Quality of Life Humans are complex beings—our actions shape our futures and our quality of thesis to buy, living. Quality of . life can be determined by many different factors that all countries may have more of than the next. Once these factors are found and measured, by averaging each score (scores are based on write gre argumentative, a rating of ready thesis, 1-10), quality of life in each country can be measured on a basic scale. The score is based on life expectancy at leeds birth, income per capita, family life , as well as crime rates. Crime , Criminology , Demography 1278 Words | 4 Pages. Life Is a Journey vs Life Is a Game. Analysis of Metaphor in an Area Outside of Literature essay “ Life is a Journey” vs “ Life is a Game” This week we’ve learned . about the impact that metaphors have on our lives. In Lakoff’s “The Family”, he discusses how metaphors have shaped our moral and political views.

He compares the “The Strict Father Model” to “The Nation-as-a-Family” and explains the role they have in shaping our nation’s political views. This comparison encouraged me to analyze other metaphors that seem similar, but are. 2007 singles , Debut albums , Emotion 1629 Words | 4 Pages. The Value of Life Human life is one of the few natural rights in ready life that cannot be valued by leeds geography dissertations wealth, or taken . in for exchange by ready thesis to buy any tangible object. Garfinkel? Human life is precious and fragile and thesis to buy should be treated as such. Each person's individuality and capability is a prime factor that exemplifies the need humans have to be valued, all life is equivalent, but should be equal in the highest plausible factors. Human life cannot simply be put with a price, for des lentilles de contact, each life is valued at a price that is not. Life , Meaning of ready, life , Near death experience 1220 Words | 3 Pages. ?Christina Santos ERWC Period 2 October 11, 2014 The Value of Life How should our society assign value to a human life ? Should . people assign a monetary value to a human life ? In excerpts from radically different viewpoints from the optimistic Lance Armstrong to the pessimistic outlook of Hamlet, the tragic events of 9/11, to the cold Human Life Calculator readers are provided with examples on such thought provoking questions. Throughout the years, especially after the tragedy that occurred on September. Human , Humanism , Lance Armstrong 1414 Words | 5 Pages.

values that people have and they all tend to have different opinions on them. I feel that having values in life is write an excellent, such an important thing. Ready Thesis? I . believe that having values, beliefs, and principles in life are all tied together in how to write helping face life's challenges and ready thesis to buy reaching happiness. My top three values I believe in are establishing relationships with others, valuing one's self, and living your life being honset. My personal values start with establishing relationships. It is something I truly value. Charlotte Bronte , Happiness , Human 890 Words | 3 Pages. This is my creative essay for the Film Program at NYU.

The prompt was: Introduce yourself. Describe an unforgettable event in your life and gre argumentative essay . how it changed your perception of yourself or the ready to buy view of someone close to you. This event can be dramatic and/or comedic. The assignment may be written as a short story in the first person or as an essay. Are Essays Supposed To Be In Past Tense? My one fear is that my essay is hard to understand. So any feedback on how it reads to other people would be a huge help.

And also any gramatical errors. All That You Can't Leave Behind , Billboard Hot Country Songs number-one singles , Blink 579 Words | 3 Pages. Find The Purpose Of Life “The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to ready thesis to buy, be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to french essayist, . have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.”-Ralph Waldo Emerson What is the point of ready thesis, having a TV with no cable? What is the point of living life , if it has no purpose?

In order to make life worthwhile and to get the most of garfinkel thesis, it you have to ready thesis, give it purpose. But what is the dissertations purpose of life ? The purpose of each individual’s life may be different, but. 2006 singles , 2009 albums , Debut albums 1841 Words | 4 Pages. of games in their lives. Ready Thesis? Having a way that shapes the challenges that you face in your life will help you with many things that you have to leeds geography, . face and ready to buy make it much easier to write gre argumentative, deal with because you’ve had the experience with problem solving. The Game of ready thesis to buy, life or also known as LIFE is leeds, a board game that focusses on real life situations that people face in their lives. It is basically a stimulation of a person life and the choices that they make during it. This is a game is recommended for the ages of. 2000s American television series , Board game , Dice 918 Words | 3 Pages. The Value to Life ; Society vs. Self Today, our society assigns the ready value to human life based on which life is . actually more appealing to them.

In other words, society places a price tag on a man’s life . A person is judged by society on the value of their life based on certain factors and aspects that are irrelevant. Write Essay? People realize the true value to their lives when they are in thesis to buy encounter with situations that may take it away. Essayer Des Lentilles De Contact? And because the value of life is so precious, society should determine. Determinacy , Human , Life 1038 Words | 3 Pages. Life Philosophy The meaning of life is to give life meaning Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what . you can do.

Life Philosophy of John Wooden Even a fool knows you can't reach the stars, but that doesn't stop a wise man from thesis to buy, trying. Essayer? You can't make someone Else's choices. You shouldn't let someone else make yours. Life Philosophy of Gen. Colin Powell Man is not the ready creature of circumstances, circumstances are the write essay creatures of men. We are free agents, and man is more powerful.

Ethics , Life , Meaning of life 1859 Words | 7 Pages.

Write My Essay Online for Cheap -
Buy Dissertations | Best Place To Get Your Dissertation or Thesis

3G and 4G Mobile Technologies Essay. The services and applications include CDMA 2000, UMTS, EDGE, EV-DO and ready HSDPA which represent the different network standards and the corresponding upgrade and increase in data rates accordingly. The 3G network architecture is based on a wide area cell structure and uses a mixture of circuit and packet switching. French Essayist. “Circuit switching is a very old technology that has been used in telephone systems for a very long time.” 2. Packet switching is the predominant technology used in 4G and only uses resources as they are needed and does not require keep them during the whole connection like in circuit switching. Some may assume that all cell users are on 4G but in reality there are many areas that lack 4G coverage. Also, at this time, 3G technology still provides the basic service needed for voice transmissions.

In the near future, voice will be used over the LTE network as well. 3G services can still provide reliability for many consumers. If an individual does not need to stream a lot of Telecommunications: 3G and ready to buy 4G Wireless Technology Essays. 3G/4G Third generation or 3G refers to the third generation of essayer wireless technology. 3G network enables you to make video calls, watch live TV, access high speed internet and enjoy live streaming for an enhanced mobile internet experience. Fourth generation, 4G, provides even faster speeds and ultra-broadband services, putting data-intensive services such as online gaming, high definition mobile TV and video conferencing within the reach of the average consumer. Ready To Buy. These technologies have been adopted The Current Status of 3g and the Future of 4g Essay. French Essayist. There are over 190 3G networks operating in over 40 countries worldwide (3G vs 4G). 4G’s coverage pales in comparison to the massive 3G network. The only 4G coverage available at the present time is in the vicinity of large metropolitan areas. 3G’s data transfer speeds have a minimum data rate of 2 Mbit/s for thesis to buy, stationary or walking users, and 384 kbit/s in a moving vehicle (About Mobile Technology).

4G on geography dissertations, the other hand can be up to 10 times faster, but speeds like this are only capable in certain 4G Technologies and Telemedicine Essay. Ready Thesis. gives description about 4G network, architecture and discuss about leeds functions of each layer. Ready Thesis. It is evident that 4G technologies will expand on web-based communication around the world. 4G technology will allow for improved applications such as telemedicine that may save lives. It is write, a fully imp-based network and ready will improve data transfer dramatically. Signal disruptions will be minimal and downloads will be done in a matter of seconds, faster than ever before. Within few days 4G network may replace all Network Speed - 4G Technologies Essay. expected that the trend of progressive information technologies will focus more on mobile and widespread media convergence and new services to come.[3] Broadband Services [WINNIE] As the basis for geography, enabling multimedia communication, broadband services naturally calls for media convergence that will be based on to buy, packet transport to how to an excellent essay promote the integration of various media on ready, different behaviors. A lead to a demand for similar services in mobile communication environment is expected to increase with Mobile Technology in Healthcare Essay. Innovations in mobile technology have brought remote healthcare management to the forefront of advanced medical care.

The ability to record the cardiac activity of a patient at home has been available for some time. But that method utilized a recording device worn by the patient, which needed to be brought in to a hospital or doctor’s office for geography, a healthcare professional to analyze. Today, real-time monitoring in the patient’s home is a reality. Three of the telecommunication giants have stepped Essay about Risk of Mobile Technologies. I think by explaining to the employees at the office including doctors the risks of thesis to buy using wireless or mobile technology in ways they can understand, it will make them very interested to learn more on how to prevent such problem by following very important steps, monitoring, reporting any threats, assessing the problem and fix it. This will help employee to be aware of the threats and how to resolve it. Communication is very important between employees and learning how to go about leeds dissertations this in their daily Essay on The Role of Mobile Technology in Human Resources Management. The role of Mobile in Human Resources Management Introduction Technology development is one of the ready, most powerful driving forces. It form differently the way we engage, work, live, communicate and french essayist also the way commercial activity is conducted. The application of scientific knowledge and ready thesis digital business communication developments have make various organizational work activities.

The method that organizations perform their work activity is currently connection to living concepts such as electronic Mobile Phones, Technology and Their Impact on Relationships, Social Movements and Education. The Internet has also allowed people to how to write essay form online relationships with ‘virtual’ friends. “A major research study published in to buy, December 2008 on how to essay, the use of digital technologies by adults from 16 industrialised nations suggests that “on average [they] spend a third of ready their leisure time online, belong to leeds dissertations two social networking sites and have regular contact with 16 people who they have ‘virtually’ met on the internet” (TNS 2008, 2 as cited in ready, Harrison, R, 2009, p. 110). These kinds of relationships Essay on Mobile Accessible Websites. by storm with 77 per cent of the world own a mobile device. Many businesses and companies are creating their websites to be mobile compatible, thus allowing the public to access their website on the go and on an excellent essay, their mobile or tablet. By having a mobile accessible website there are some advantages that come with it. Amongst the use of having a mobile or tablet to thesis access a website, it can enable access to information, anytime and anywhere there is mobile coverage. By freeing information from the restrictions What Role Do Mobile Phones Play in Society? Discuss the french essayist, Influence of Technology on Everyday Life: Relationships, Social Movements and Education.

only is work and ready to buy educational lifestyles changing but also people's social dynamics in public life. The way that we meet people, form relationships and maintain those relationships is an entirely new world thanks to write essay the mobile phone. Ready Thesis To Buy. By having the Internet incorporated on the mobile phone meeting people is how to write essay, as easy as opening a chat room or adding people on ‘Facebook’. These relationships are then enhanced and maintained through the instant and ready thesis to buy regular contact of emails, chat rooms, SMS, picture messaging

Buy Essay Papers Here -
Buy Thesis | Custom Thesis Papers, Thesis Proposals, Thesis

construction essay Are magazines for young men likely to reinforce stereotypical, 'macho' and sexist attitudes in their readers? Men don't define themselves as men in what they read, they define themselves as people who are into thesis to buy, cars, who play golf or fish. Successfully launching a general men's magazine would be like finding the french essayist Holy Grail -- Zed Zawada (campaign 29/8/86 p.41)[1] If this was the case in 1986 what has changed that has resulted in the men's magazine market becoming one of the fastest growing magazine sectors? The number of general interest magazine titles for men, such as Loaded , FHM , Men's Health , and GQ to name a few, has risen from obscurity over the past 10 years. Previously, the term 'men's magazine' referred to publications designed to interest men, such as car, fishing or DIY magazines. The new breed of magazines were aimed directly and overtly at a male readership, using masculinity as a marketing tool. These magazines are seen by thesis to buy, some to be a negative force in society as they objectify women and leeds dissertations are openly sexist.

This essay will argue that the emergence of such titles is in response to a change in to buy masculinity in write essay society, reflected in both the possibility of producing such magazines and within the magazines themselves. The reasons for the inclusion of controversial material, besides that of entertainment, will become evident through looking at the development of men's magazines. This essay will then look both at the style and content of the magazines in terms of the ready thesis to buy construction of masculinity they express, 'macho' or otherwise, and the visual and rhetorical representations of women. Examples from two titles on the market, GQ and Loaded , will be analysed. Essay! GQ or Gentlemen's Quarterly is supposed to be at ready the top end of the market, and Loaded is are essays to be tense leading the tabloid bunch! Do both represent women as sex objects and exhibit a particularly 'macho' masculinity, reinforcing negative stereotypes? If stereotypes are rife, this essay will finally consider whether this has any effect on the attitudes of the readers of men's magazines.

Outlining several theories on how and thesis why such magazines developed, will help explain why stereotypical and objectifying material is included within the write essay publications. Theorists Judith Butler and Foucault argue that gender is fluid, and can change within different contexts and over ready time. A shift in the attitudes and lifestyles of British men over the past 10 years opened up a market for men magazines. Tim Edwards asserts that it is the expansion in the concept and practice of garfinkel thesis men's fashion since the mid-1980's, which resulted in ready thesis the emergence of style magazines such as GQ and Arena aimed specifically at the new style conscious male readership.[2] Nixon states that the advertising/publishing nexus focusing on new male readers was an important site for the public formation and development of general interest men's magazines.[3] In order to create revenue, magazines have to attract advertisers and to attract advertisers they have to have a high readership. Magazines have found the are essays supposed tense Loaded formula i.e. Thesis To Buy! beer, sex and babes, to be the most successful, consequently even the more upmarket titles are beginning to turn more 'laddish'. Others argue that the emergence of such magazines is an attempt to regain male dominance. Garfinkel! Lacey suggests that it is the to buy diminishing of men's power that has resulted in such publications. The celebration of 'laddishness' is a desperate attempt to grasp what is left of traditional male identity. He states that the loss of power is leeds geography a positive issue, but is worried that the danger is a reactionary backlash where angry men attempt to put 'their women' back in to buy the kitchen.[4] Further to this point Stevenson and tense Kenny ask 'do we live in an era of to buy greater risk' ? stating that feminism disrupts the certainties of the gender order.

This, along with the disappearance of to be in past jobs for life and the increased visibility of diverse sexuality's, are proving problematic for the once dominant male.[5] The magazines are currently caught between an attempt to construct masculinity as a form of fundamentalist certitude, while simultaneously responding to ready thesis a world where gender relations are changing.[6] Men's magazines can therefore be seen as a cultural response to social change. It has been argued that men's magazines are not solely responding to how to write gender changes, but are a reaction to feminism and an attempt for men to regain some of the power they lost through this movement, in other words to return to a pre-feminist masculine ideal. As Stevenson puts it 'a 'blokelash' against feminism.' [7] Southwell, former editor of Loaded , admits otherwise, he insists Loaded was never conceived as an anti-feminist backlash, with the swaggering loutish lad ousting the feminised new man.[8] Immaterial of whether these publications were the result of a backlash against feminism, or whether there was merely a gap in thesis market, masculinity is in crisis. Roger Horrocks is one critic who believes that masculinity in french essayist western culture is in deep crisis.

With the benefits masculine gender can bring, with it comes a mask or disguise. The emphasis on male dominance in to buy public areas of thesis life has tended to obscure the ready emotional poverty of write gre argumentative essay many men's lives.[9] Magazines tend to ready thesis reflect this in that they portray only one side of french essayist masculinity, leaving out the emotional bit, and concentrating on the outward display of thesis to buy masculinity. Here one can see that the stereotyping of men within these magazines as macho male and ignoring the garfinkel thesis stereotypical 'emotional male' or even 'soft lad', can lead to problems and ready to buy criticisms. Horrocks asserts that little attention has been paid to the stereotypes that are attached to essayer men, or there has been the unspoken assumption that these are preferable.[10] 'In this world, 'real men' are fearless and invulnerable, unburdened by emotion or sensitivity to others.'[11] Buckingham is ready thesis to buy asserting that to be seen as a real man, you can not show emotion, and so men's magazines exclude sensitive issues and emotions in order to be seen as magazines for 'real men'. Write Gre Argumentative Essay! In discussing the release of a new magazine 'Deluxe' in an article for thesis the media guardian, John Dugdale writes 'even though banning babes sacrifices the one sure-fire sales-boosting device in today's men's market, not least by reducing horny schoolboy appeal. Are there really 150,000 soft lads out there.' [12] There appears to be a widely held assumption that if you don't mind the absence of scantily dressed babes from your magazine, then you are a soft-lad. 'What is obviously missing from this celebration of one-night stands, obsessive consumerism and male bonding is des lentilles how men's needs for reciprocity and emotional warmth are to be met.'[13] (Stevenson et al, 2000) Metcalf and Humphries in their 1985 book ' The sexuality of ready thesis men' describe a masculinity that doesn't seem too far removed from what magazines are portraying today. The authors described a masculinity characterised by aggression, competitiveness, emotional ineptitude and coldness and dependent on an overriding and exclusive emphasis on penetrative sex. What also emerged was the side of masculinity that the magazines try to avoid, a sense of the fears, anxieties and write gre argumentative essay pain expressed by these men in relation to established script of masculinity; anxieties about sexual performance, estrangement from emotions, and poor relations with fathers.[14] By looking at the style and content of two major men's magazines, the extent to which stereotypes, sexist attitudes and 'macho' masculinity's are used will become evident.

Loaded , launched in May 1994, is evidently more anti-style conscious than the other titles, due to a more working class emphasis. It played a large part in thesis to buy the social construction of the New Lad, a masculinity which Edwards describes as: 'Selfish, Loutish and inconsiderate to a point of how to write an excellent infantile smelliness. He likes drinking, football and fucking, and in that order of preference. in short he is that most ghastly of all configuration, defensively working class which also means defensively masculine'.[15] (Edwards, 1997) GQ 's catch phrase is 'the magazine for men with an IQ,' in which it takes pleasure in the more traditional masculinity, including coverage of executive concerns and ready pitching itself at a more serious minded conservative older reader than the other titles. At it's release GQ was organised around menswear and supposed in past style, popular music was absent and the kind of figures interviewed or profiled in GQ tended to be traditional professionals rather than the media-fashion-art based individuals of other titles. Visualised representation of women were marginal. It is now evident that it has moved closer towards titles such as Loaded , taking on a more populist approach, but still trying to thesis hold onto its glamour element, and maintain an french essayist interest in health and fashion. Edwards believes the primary role of men's style magazines is to encourage and ready thesis to buy perpetuate spending amongst its readers, evident through the emphasis upon consumption as a means to how to an excellent essay join the new style elite, the high-profile advertising, and the visual attention paid to commodities. Thesis! One must wear the right suit, visit the right shops, and get seen in the right apparel.[16] This leads to the construction of masculinity in how to an excellent terms of commodities, leading ultimately to masculinity as a matter of how one looks and not what one does. Although Edwards was talking about a previous ilk of ready thesis magazines in the late Thatcherite era of rampant consumerism, the emphasis on commodities is still very apparent in today's magazines.

There is gre argumentative essay a difference between the thesis to buy commodities promoted by each magazine. GQ includes a section on 'motoring', 'interiors' and a 'style plus' feature, a fashion spread including a further commodity. For example 'Tooled up' (April 2000) features the are essays supposed to be in past tense latest DIY tools. Figure 1 reveals two aspects of GQ , firstly their target market. The garden furniture featured is aimed at the high earning, garden-proud individual. Secondly the ready thesis to buy feature uses women to make it more appealing to the reader. The subtitle states 'Garden feature doesn't have to be strictly for essayer de contact the birds once the summer is over.' The bottom picture includes an abandoned bikini top, and the top photograph features the bare legs of thesis a women. Here one sees that GQ also objectifies women and insinuates sex to try and sell it's product, and make a feature on furniture more appealing. Loaded on leeds geography dissertations, the other hand focuses on entertainment items, such as computer games, fashion accessories, such as watches and trainers, and personal items such as mobile phones. Ready Thesis To Buy! Figure 2 reveals the accoutrements of the Loaded man. The model is geography dissertations young with large, innocent eyes staring straight into the camera, he is rather self-assured.

His pose, with his hands raised, suggests he is admitting he is guilty of being a bit of a player (sexually), suggested by the pack of cards and the play boy wallet. His facial expression, which is rather cheeky, suggests he is unperturbed by this revelation. This man is a ladies man, and ready to buy he is french essayist not ashamed, in fact he is prepared with his condom carrying case, and to buy his toothbrush! Theodor Adorno (1903-69) would be extremely disgruntled with men's magazines. Firstly, he would suggest that it is the culture industries that churn out supposed to be tense, these unsophisticated magazines, replacing the more critical art forms which might lead people to to buy actually question social life. Further, he would say that it is the culture industries that cultivate false needs in people. These are needs that can be fulfilled by the capitalist system, and replace and suppress the tense true needs of creativity, independence and genuine happiness.

Adorno would be unhappy with the ready thesis to buy commodities that the magazines promote, and the idea that you are the man you are through what you buy. Write! Not only is this satisfying ones false needs, but it also displays commodity fetishism, in that social relations and cultural experiences are objectified in terms of money. The readers are delighted by products because of how much they cost.[17] Sexism is an infamous trait of men's magazines, and it is ready to buy believed that this will inevitably produce sexist attitudes amongst the readers. The April 2000 edition of Loaded includes 'The Stockings World Cup' (Figure 3), a competition to find the winning stockings from '32 qualifiers played over 64 legs' . Dissertations! The judges objectify the winner remarking 'Karen showed us how much they make us fancy her'. The only worth of this article was that readers got to see 32 pairs of stockings photographed. Southwell states that a lot of what could be called sexism in Loaded is just a joke, he continues 'if some reader takes it as normal conversation then they don't get it and they're never going to get it' .[18] But isn't this the problem? Those who take these derogatory comments concerning women at face value will think this is normal behaviour and so transfer such attitudes into the real world. Lacey believes so, 'whether the distancing effect provided by ready thesis to buy, irony legitimises Loaded , and its ilk, is leeds doubtful; irony appears to be lost on the bog standard 16 year old.' [19] Peter Howorth, the previous editor of Esquire attempts to thesis to buy justifies the objectification of women by saying 'Any good magazine must offer a balance of content, and part of that balance, if it is to reflect the interests of men, will inevitable be articles on geography, beautiful women' .[20] This suggests that the magazines are just reflecting the readers interests. Feminists have argued that whatever the psychology of the men who rape, the ready thesis to buy background to its prevalence must be located in societies which define 'masculinity' at least in part, in to be in past terms of the assertion of heterosexual power, and which continue to produce images across all forms of representation depicting women as the prototypical object of sexual desire, men as its prototypical subjects.[21]

This can be seen in figure 4, where Jordan, merely famous because she is beautiful, is seen staring at thesis to buy the viewer in des lentilles de contact a pose which could be seen as soft porn. Segal argues in response that masculine power may be privileged in our culture, but men are not merely sexual predators, nor women merely sexual prey, and thesis to buy that this view fails to accommodate contradiction and diversity.[22] A further characteristic evident through the style and content of both magazines, and all men's magazines in general, is how to write an excellent essay that they assert the heterosexuality of their readers. Ready To Buy! Edwards states this is due to the high level of anxiety concerning the possibility of off-putting their heterosexual readers if homosexuality is too overtly or openly condoned.[23] The magazines stress the virtues of a single lifestyle, as Stevenson et al state 'The great prize of bachelor hood is represented as a life where one has little responsibility for others and where one is essayer de contact truly free to do as one chooses, further, marriage is ready viewed as a form of social constraint, preventing men in their early 30's from living a life of consumption and sexual freedom.' [24] This could be seen as merely reflecting society rather than truly advocating single life. Whereas Edwards sites consumption as the major site of masculinity's in magazines, Sean Nixon believes that it is within the fashion photography that the an excellent essay new coding's of masculinity, and there is more than one, are most extensively elaborated.[25]

Menswear is seen primarily in to buy terms of utility. The main example is the suit, both a symbol of garfinkel thesis masculine sexuality and a uniform of respectability. GQ focus quite strongly on the suit within its fashion pages. Thesis To Buy! Figure 4 depicts Brett Anderson, the lead singer of suede, modelling Gucci's latest collection. By using Brett as a model it raises the profile of the shoot immediately, and involves an element of aspiration. In this photograph Anderson is situated in how to write a large, panelled room. Many signifiers within the picture go against thesis to buy, the 'macho' male mould. Anderson looks introspective and pensive, and the full body shot reveals a vulnerability. Figure 6is a sharp contrast to the previous photograph, it depicts a fashion shoot titled 'lounging' which featured in Loaded (April, 2000).

It depicts casual wear, as opposed to write gre argumentative essay the respectable, working suit featured in GQ . All that is featured of the model is thesis to buy his feet, but he is obviously relaxing on write gre argumentative essay, a sofa with his feet up, suggesting an untroubled, relaxed man. Ready Thesis! The main element of the photograph is the extreme close up of the women's face on the television screen, her lips are parted and her eyes are closed. It is to be tense a very sexual face, again highlighting the fact that women are used throughout the magazine, even within fashion shoots, as objects for men to look at, and ready thesis to buy highlighting the laddish masculinity of the male. Edwards believes that Loaded is taken too seriously by those who don't know better. But does the content of Loaded effect its readers? Adorno would argue that such material keeps its audience passive and preserves the are essays to be tense dominant of capitalism at the expense of true happiness for the reader.

Foucault, would structure his argument around power. Ready To Buy! In 'The History of Sexuality' he argued that people do not have power implicitly, individuals engage in it. He argues that there is no hierarchical power establishments stating: 'power comes from below; there is no binary and all-encompassing opposition between rulers and ruled at the root of power and serving as a general matrix - no such duality extending from the top down and reaching on more and more limited groups to the very depths of the social body'. [26] (Foucault,1981) Further, he would argue that the garfinkel thesis individual person has power to resist the media, 'where there is power there is resistance .'[27] This rejects the elitist view of the Frankfurt school, who believed the culture industry had an effect of anti-enlightenment, Adorno asserts 'it impedes the development of autonomous, independent individuals who judge and decide consciously for themselves.' [28] John Fiske is another theorist who would reject Adorno's notion of a mass negative effect on the audience of ready mass media, and would see the audience as individuals who read their own meanings into a text. In his work 'Moments of Television' Fiske discusses his theories in relation to television, but these can also be applied to other media. 'Making sense of popular television, then, is the to be in past tense process of thesis to buy activating meanings from it, and this process is controlled within more or less determined boundaries by the socially situated viewer. adequate space for different people to make different meaning'.[29] (Fiske, 1989) Further he would reject Adorno's notion of corporations deciding what is popular culture and are essays in past stress that popular culture is made by thesis, the people for the people.

'It cannot conceive of the text as a site of to be struggle for the power to make meanings, or of the notion that what finally determines the ready meanings and pleasures provoked by a text is the social situation of the viewer-reader, not the interests of the producers and their ideological investment in consumer capitalism.'[30] (Fiske, 1989) It is evident that magazines for young men do include stereotypical images of both men and women. De Contact! They depict a fearless, competitive, 'laddish' masculinity, ignoring the emotional, sensitive male, and women are depicted as objects for men's contemplation and enjoyment. But it should be remembered that Stereotypes can be seen as an unavoidable part of mass media representation. Further these magazines are merely trying to entertain the reader, they are not seriously on a crusade to return to a pre-feminist ideal, or to harm anyone in an attempt to provide entertainment. Former editor of Loaded James Brown describes the magazine as 'all about having the best fucking time of your life.' [31] Further, the inclusion of thesis sexist material and stereotypical images are enjoyable to the reader but are not likely to change their attitudes towards society. The readers have the power to reject such material and are able to make their own, individual meanings from the messages within men's magazines. Therefore, men's magazines can be seen merely as entertainment for, and an escape for, the garfinkel heterosexual male. Buckingham, D. Reading Audiences: Young People and The Media (Manchester, 1993) Carter, H. 'New Man, Old Myth?' in to buy 20:20 Media Magazine , winter 1996, pp.14-15.

Dugdale, J. 'Middle Man' in garfinkel Media Guardian, March 30 1998. Dugdale, J. 'Time to Reload' in Media Guardian, November 30 1998. Edwards, T. Men in the Mirror: Men's Fashion, Masculinity and Consumer Society (London, 1997) Fiske, J. 'Moments of Television: Neither the text nor the thesis audience' in Seiter, E, et al, eds., Remote Control: Television, Audience and Cultural Power (London, 1989) Foucault, M. French Essayist! 'The History of ready thesis to buy Sexuality' p.92-102 in Storey, J ed. Cultural Theory and gre argumentative Popular Culture, A Reader (Hemel Hempstead, 1981) Horrocks, R. Masculinity in Crisis: Myths, Fantasies and thesis Realities (London, 1994) Kenny, M. and Stevenson, N. 'Masculinity: A Risky Path to Take?' in Rutherford, J, ed. The Art of Life: On Living, Love and Death (London, 2000) Lacey, N. ' Loaded Lads and Lasses', in In The Picture , no.

29, winter 1996, pp. 16-17. Nixon, S. 'Exhibiting Masculinity' in Hall, S, ed., Representation: Cultural Representations and Signifying Practices (London, 1997 ) Nixon, S. Hard Looks: Masculinity's; Spectatorship and essay Contemporary Consumption (London, 1996) Stevenson, N; Jackson, P and ready thesis to buy Brooks, K. 'The Politics of 'new' men's lifestyle magazines' in European Journal of Cultural Studies (London, 2000) Strinati, D. Are Essays In Past Tense! 'An Introduction to Theories of thesis popular Culture' (New York, 1995) Van Zoonen, L. 'Gender and Media Reception', in Feminist Media Studies (London, 1994)

Jones, D, ed. ' GQ ' magazine, April 2000. Jones, D, ed. ' GQ ' magazine, July 2000. Southwell, T ed. ' Loaded ' magazine, April 2000. [1] Edwards, T. Gre Argumentative! Men in to buy the Mirror: Men's Fashion, Masculinity and Consumer Society (London, 1997) p.72. [2] Edwards, T. Men in the Mirror: Men's Fashion, Masculinity and Consumer Society (London, 1997) p.5.

[3] Nixon, S. Hard Looks: Masculinity's; Spectatorship and Contemporary Consumption (Essex, 1996) p.145. [4] Lacey, N. ' Loaded Lads and Lasses', in In The Picture , no. 29, Winter 1996, pp. Leeds Geography! 16-17. [5] Kenny, M and Stevenson, N. 'Masculinity: A Risky Path to Take?' in Rutherford, J, ed.

The Art of Life: On Living, Love and Death (London, 2000) p.135. [6] Stevenson, N; Jackson, P and Brooks, K. 'The Politics of 'new' men's lifestyle magazines' in European Journal of Cultural Studies (London, 2000) p.377. [7] Kenny, M and Stevenson, N. 'Masculinity: A Risky Path to Take?' in Rutherford, J. ed. The Art of Life: On Living, Love and Death (London, 2000) p.137. [8] Dugdale, J. 'Time to Reload' in Media Guardian, November 30 1998, p.2. [9] Horrocks, R. Ready To Buy! Masculinity in supposed in past Crisis: Myths, Fantasies and Realities (London, 1994) p.26. [11] Buckingham, D. Reading Audiences: Young People and The Media (Manchester, 1993) p.89. [12] Dugdale, J. 'Middle Man' in ready thesis to buy Media Guardian, March 30 1998, p.4.

[13] Stevenson, N; Jackson, P and Brooks, K. 'The Politics of 'new' men's lifestyle magazines' in an excellent essay European Journal of Cultural Studies (London, 2000) p.379. [14] Nixon, S. 'Exhibiting Masculinity' in Hall, S, ed., Representation: Cultural Representations and to buy Signifying Practices (London, 1997 ) p.295. [15] Edwards, T. Men in the Mirror: Men's Fashion, Masculinity and Consumer Society (London, 1997) p.82. [16] Edwards, T. Men in the Mirror: Men's Fashion, Masculinity and how to write essay Consumer Society (London, 1997) p.74. [17] Gauntlett, D. Ready Thesis! 'Theory, gender and identity resources - Theodor Adorno' at http://www.theory.org.uk/ctr-ador.htm (accessed: 9 November 2000) [18] Carter, H. 'New Man, Old Myth?' in 20:20 Media Magazine , winter 1996, pp.14-15. [19] Lacey, N. ' Loaded Lads and Lasses', in In The Picture , no. 29, pp. 16-17. [20] Stevenson, N; Jackson, P and des lentilles de contact Brooks, K. 'The Politics of 'new' men's lifestyle magazines' in to buy European Journal of Cultural Studies (London, 2000) p.376.

[21] Segal, L. 'Sexualities' in Woodward, K. ed., Identity and french essayist Difference (London, 1997) p.208. [22] Segal, L 'Sexualities' in ready to buy Woodward, K, ed., Identity and Difference (London, 1997) p.208. [23] Edwards, T Men in the Mirror: Men's Fashion, Masculinity and essayer de contact Consumer Society (London, 1997) p.75. [24] Stevenson, N; Jackson, P and Brooks, K 'The Politics of 'new' men's lifestyle magazines' in European Journal of Cultural Studies (London, 2000) p.378. [25] Nixon, S Hard Looks: Masculinity's; Spectatorship and Contemporary Consumption (Essex, 1996) p.4. [26] Foucault, M. 'The History of Sexuality' p.92-102 in thesis to buy Storey, J ed. Des Lentilles! Cultural Theory and Popular Culture, A Reader (Hemel Hempstead, 1981) p.166. [28] Strinati, D. 'An Introduction to to buy Theories of popular Culture' (New York, 1995) p.54.

[29] Fiske, J. 'Moments of Television: Neither the thesis text nor the audience' in Seiter, E, et al, eds., Remote Control: Television, Audience and Cultural Power (London, 1989) p.58. [30] Fiske, J. 'Moments of Television: Neither the text nor the audience' in ready Seiter, E, et al, eds., Remote Control: Television, Audience and Cultural Power (London, 1989) p.61. [31] Dugdale, J. 'Time to Reload' in Media Guardian, November 30 1998, p.2. Unfortunately, most of the images from the original essay could not be reproduced here. This is what they were: Figure 1 GQ interiors 'Keep off the grass' in GQ July 2000. Figure 2 Loaded fashion article 'Picked Pockets' in Loaded April 2000. Figure 3 'The Stockings worldcup' in Loaded April 2000. Figure 4 'Who is Kate Price' article on Jordan in Loaded April 2000. Figure 5 GQ fashion spread 'He's in Fashion' in GQ April 2000.

Figure 6 Loaded Fashion Spread 'Lounging' in in past tense Loaded April 2000. This essay was written in autumn 2000, when Lucy Brown took the module 'Communications Theory' at the Institute of Communications Studies, University of Leeds, UK.